• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Shade737
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Thanks for the rep and the rep comment. I would rep you back but I already used up my 2 for the day:cry: sorry. If I remember, I'll give it to you tomorrow. Not that it's worth much, only 2 points.
    Oh hey. Nah, I have one set of beliefs. Sorry I didn't reply earlier, every time I come on I'm usually in a rush.
    Yeah I psyched for RE5, I'm not sure about Street Fighter IV, gotta play it somewhere else to see if I really want to get it.
    Just kinda going around asking questions, what games are you getting in later time?
    Z
    a great fanfic typed by yours truly, go check it out, it's a series of AU Kingdom Hearts one shots
    Z
    Hey yo niggah, read La Compilation!
    I'm about to play GTA IV, and The Darkness on PS3. My PSN - Plissken_81X Well if you have one that is.
    There are subtle differences but I doubt Silh is upset; he's not the only admin here you know. Besides it's best to never get emotionally involved in your work, especially when it pertains to a site such as this.
    I don't keep up with the anime anymore. Just the manga since the fillers completely made it one hell of a boring show. Saved because of the manga.
    Its best to just ignore it when it arises. No need to get bent outta shape over something that has already been done.
    It's possible that they don't like you due to your complaining about little things (neg rep, ect)

But why should you care what people think of you here? I know I wouldn't care if someone told me they don't like me on this site. If anything, it'd add to my ego.
    I can't really, if the nega rep is still there you can check the link provided, otherwise it's not within my power.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back