• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Sawah
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• oh okay so you're like yea he's my boyfriend but i dont really care type of thing huh

I understand .. sort of Xp I'm still looking for one which is hard because most girls don't really like me for some reason idk y
    Really?!? so you never had a boyfriend or you're just single right now for that reason ?
    you're welcome = )

i know .. so far I only like 1 girl .. and we like Faked date and i really did like her and i actually still like her but she doesn't like me ( i think ) I used to write poems to a girl i liked and we were tight but then something happened and BAM we stopped talking
    naw im too shy to say it Xp

I've always been shy so i never had the balls to ask a girl out or anything .. that's how shy i am it really suck ....... Gosh fine ...

Someone as pretty as you can be retarded * Head desks * Xp im a romantic dude and yet I'm Ultra shy hehehe
    don't say that. You're probably just lazy ( like i am i am smart but im too lazy to do the work. )

Nobody as ... forget it im not ganna say it ( i can't say it Xp ) and it's nothing mean its actualy something really nice but i can;t say it
    are you serious like Freshman year is so easy like if you fail it you won't be able to graduate sine Sophmore year and Junior year are harder
    unless you get easily distracted then that's an exception
    Yerp I'm a S'more Xp

Yea you never do get homework in Freshman year. and if you do it's easy ( Don't do anything crazy though or you'll regret it ... trust me ... Xp )
    oh you're lucky much ( im jelling ) I had a long day of school and it was boring ..

Since you're 14 that means youre a freshman rite ?!?
    lol really that's cool
    ... Obama ... Bush ... it's just too hard Xp
    So wat's been poppin in you're life ?!?
    hahaha wow that's alot of watching Xp

nothing much just trying to decide who i should be for halloween ..

Obama ... Bush ... Obama ... Bush ... idk its to hard to decide
    Yeah I know. You finally become a 8th grader, then you become a freshman and have to work you're way back up.
    It's not just that for me. I don't have too many boring classes this year. I just can't stand school for some reason.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back