• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by roxas x40

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Terra has no dark abilitys?

man i soo wanna watch it but i dont wanna spoil it for myself. thanks anywayz.
  2. R

are you talking about at the end of the recent trailer? because i mean like playing throughout the game and having abilitys like dark firagra or something like that. i dont see any of those in the gameplay i see sparkly light sora crap while he fights. Jozi
  3. R

i was looking at some gameplay videos for bbs and noticed that terra has no dark powers of any sort. i mean if hes fighting darkness off shouldnt he have some kind of dark form like riku in khcom did? or anything else simlar to that?. i mean im just gonna be disappointed if he doesnt have any...
  4. R

A PRESENT FOR ALL THOSE AWAITING BIRTH BY SLEEP!! =D

Real nice job man. Very Great job on terra's voice a little more emotion and it wouldve been perfect. if you could get voices for the characters you left out the whole thing would be perfect. anyways nice job:96:
  5. R

i'm bothered by this...

well i heard Utada or whatever wasnt doing anymore kingdom hearts songs for future kh games. i think she said they werent paying her enough:31:
  6. R

Sora, the best?

well kairi was just playing when she was wanted to take the raft without riku im pretty sure of this, but if she wasnt then i agree with you.
  7. R

Sora, the best?

lol grass before kairi good one... wait i just relized something. how come no one likes kairi?! lol:96:
  8. R

KH #9 in IGN's top 25 PS2 games

GTA deserved number 1 it was a great game. groveestreet4lyfe!!!!!
  9. R

Sephiroth - Tips please?

well im not sure but i think i recall using trinity limit a lot against him. that should help a lot.
  10. R

Lexeaus

wasnt that funny. but anyways my favorite part or line or whatever was when vexen was like " i seek to obtain a better power. the hero the weilds the power of darkness". he was talking about riku u cant help but agree with him riku owns!
  11. R

bbs animals forms

i bet they will probably make pride lands in the past before simba's father died.
  12. R

What are unbirths made of?

im not sure but didnt Nomura say that the kingdom hearts series deals with body, hearts, and soul. so that means.. heartless=hearts nobody=body unbirths= soul. correct me if im wrong..
  13. R

would'nt it be cool if there was a riku game?

It would be cool if there was a riku game like his side of the story during kh1. like what worlds he went to and how he met malifcent and the other things she made him do. basically like a Reverse/rebirth for kh1.:cool:
  14. R

Riku and Diz

i dont think so. i mean riku was fighting them in castle oblivion but at the end of the game he choose the "waytodawn" and then all diz wanted him to do was get roxas so he could put him back in sora
  15. R

Riku and Diz

Well ive been thinking and u kno at the end of riku's story in com when diz asks him which side hes choosing. well if riku choose light or whatever wouldnt he want riku to try to destory the org IX? because he needed someone who resided in light to destory the org, thats why he wanted sora in...
Back