• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku and Diz

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxas x40

Well ive been thinking and u kno at the end of riku's story in com when diz asks him which side hes choosing. well if riku choose light or whatever wouldnt he want riku to try to destory the org IX? because he needed someone who resided in light to destory the org, thats why he wanted sora in kh2. just some thoughts:96:

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
well idk might be good point though i thought diz was good before buti realized later he kinda doesnt make up his mind anyways in kh2 why is he working with xemnas if he wants to destroy the org i havent finished kh 2 so yeah lol

xDENLINx

well idk might be good point though i thought diz was good before buti realized later he kinda doesnt make up his mind anyways in kh2 why is he working with xemnas if he wants to destroy the org i havent finished kh 2 so yeah lol

I'm fairly sure he was never working with Xemnas? Finish the game before you say anything more, it answers alot of questions.

Radon

mofo
Well ive been thinking and u kno at the end of riku's story in com when diz asks him which side hes choosing. well if riku choose light or whatever wouldnt he want riku to try to destory the org IX? because he needed someone who resided in light to destory the org, thats why he wanted sora in kh2. just some thoughts:96:

He did get Riku to try and destroy the org didn't he?

DiZ never worked with Xemnas but

He worked with Xehanort, Xemnas' somebody, because because he is actually Ansem the Wise.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
ok i get it now you dont have to repeat what everyone else said like 3 times already joc ty you helped me the most
because i thought i heard in the cutscnee that he said he was xemnas and then diz laughed i think

roxas x40

He did get Riku to try and destroy the org didn't he?

DiZ never worked with Xemnas but

He worked with Xehanort, Xemnas' somebody, because because he is actually Ansem the Wise.

i dont think so. i mean riku was fighting them in castle oblivion but at the end of the game he choose the "waytodawn" and then all diz wanted him to do was get roxas so he could put him back in sora

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Diz wanted the Keyblade's chosen one to fight. Diz still used Riku for spying and catching Roxas, but he likely saw Sora was more powerful and better suited to fight the Org. Plus with Riku still using darkness he might have felt it to be risky to focus solely on him in case darkness overtook him

because i thought i heard in the cutscnee that he said he was xemnas and then diz laughed i think
Your thinking about Riku saying his name was Ansem after taking Xehanhort's heartless's form. Riku at the time didn't know the truth behind the whole Ansem and Xehanhort name changes. And Diz beiing the real Ansem found this funny that another person had stolen his old name

K3fka

Honestly the whole Ansem name thing confused me a lot. I had to have my friends explain it a few times for me to get it. But basically, DiZ worked with "Ansem", who was really Riku. HE did this to capture Roxas so he could be kept at bay while Sora's memories were restored. Then they joined together so that Sora and Riku could use their power to defeat Xemnas.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Well Riku couldn't eliminate Org. 13 cause he's too weak, he barely defeated Ansem, Lexeaus, and Zexion without darkness.

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
Honestly the whole Ansem name thing confused me a lot. I had to have my friends explain it a few times for me to get it. But basically, DiZ worked with "Ansem", who was really Riku. HE did this to capture Roxas so he could be kept at bay while Sora's memories were restored. Then they joined together so that Sora and Riku could use their power to defeat Xemnas.

Well you got it now.

Guess everything else is already explained by WtW

Oh, DiZ never worked with Xemnas. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back