• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra has no dark abilitys?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxas x40

i was looking at some gameplay videos for bbs and noticed that terra has no dark powers of any sort. i mean if hes fighting darkness off shouldnt he have some kind of dark form like riku in khcom did? or anything else simlar to that?. i mean im just gonna be disappointed if he doesnt have any. anyways whats your views on this guys?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Well for future reference this topic shold have gone in the Future of Kingdom Hearts section.

As for Terra he uses dark abilities though it is wierd that we havn't really seen them in game play yet.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
I'm kinda dissapointed he didnt have any either...this was one of the first things i thought about after him being done with the stream. it seemed fitting that he would have some based off what you said but i guess not :(

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Actually at the end he releases his darkness, and THEN uses it...
So yeah he actually does have it...

roxas x40

are you talking about at the end of the recent trailer? because i mean like playing throughout the game and having abilitys like dark firagra or something like that. i dont see any of those in the gameplay i see sparkly light sora crap while he fights. Jozi

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
O.k look down in the spoiler box(warning may be spoilers!)
For the final boss battle Terra uses it(just browse through the more recent videos:
[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/KH13com]YouTube - KH13com's Channel[/url]

roxas x40

O.k look down in the spoiler box(warning may be spoilers!)
For the final boss battle Terra uses it(just browse through the more recent videos:
[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/KH13com]YouTube - KH13com's Channel[/url]

man i soo wanna watch it but i dont wanna spoil it for myself. thanks anywayz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back