• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Rio_209

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Trinity Limit!

The only time Trinity was even useful in KH2 was for the solo battles = /
  2. R

Serenity Crystals

I'm on Critical Mode and I seem to have a problem finding Serenity Crystals. Tips anyone.
  3. R

Fate of Terra

At the end of the secret video, Terra's eyes become like a yellowish gold, similar to the [[Heartless]] right? Well I was thinking, since the Heartless didn't exist in [[Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep]], could that mean that Terra could have became the VERY first Heartless?
  4. R

Favourite Kingdom Hearts 2 music?

My favorite themes. 1. Vim and Vigor 2. The Corrupted 3. The 13th Dilemna 4. The Encounter 5. Rage Awakened 6. Darkness of the Unknown 7. Tension Rising 8. Disappeared 9. The 13th Reflection 10. Desire for all That is Lost
  5. R

Organization's strongest members?

Idk but wouldn't Roxas be the strongest because him and Sora are the same person and without one another they can't reach there full power, and since Sora was capable of defeating Xemnas, does that mean Roxas could do the same? Also, if that's so, here's my new list. 1. Roxas 2. Xemnas 3...
  6. R

Organization's strongest members?

1.Xemnas 2. Saix 3. Xaldin 4. Roxas 5. Marluxia 6. Lexaeus 7. Xigbar 8. Axel 9. Larxene 10. Luxord 11. Vexen 12. Zexion 13. Demyx I think it's about right.
  7. R

SWAP MAGIC IS SAYIN KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX +

IS NOT A VALID PS2 DISC! WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? PLEASE HELP!!!!
  8. R

KH2 Game Disc

well acutally i found somethin to fix it but thanks
  9. R

Why is Saix second in command and not Xigbar?

Saix is second in command cuz hes loyal to the organization and even says himself that axel will "receive the maximum punishment" for betraying them meaning hes loyal as a dog which xemnas probably noticed and treated him with much respect. plus xigbar and demyx act too goofy, xaldin seemed like...
  10. R

Im goin to buy kh2fm and before i do

which one of these swap magic deals is better for a slim ps2 PS2 Slide Card and Swap Magic v3.6 Plus Combo / ModChipStore.com GO CYBER SHOP - PStwo Flip Top Cover / PStwo Slim PS2Lid w/ Swap Magic Plus 3.6 Boot Disks
  11. R

Help Please

im getting Final Mix soon and from your guy's advice which would be better for a slim ps2 GO CYBER SHOP - PStwo Flip Top Cover / PStwo Slim PS2Lid w/ Swap Magic Plus 3.6 Boot Disks PS2 Slide Card and Swap Magic v3.6 Plus Combo / ModChipStore.com or if you guys no a better one let me know...
  12. R

Quinton Flynn recites Chain of Memories lines

C i ALWAYS kne it was Mar-Lucks-eia not Mar-Loosha
  13. R

Official 'Cast Listing For Re:CoM' Thread

i wish they would stop making us wait and just tell us already lol
  14. R

Official 'Cast Listing For Re:CoM' Thread

Re: Chain of Memories sorry bud i still dont know what u mean haha
Back