• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Riku's_girl<3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Fanfiction ► The Time Behind the Door: Take Two

You do? O: Oh, snap. X3 Thanks, for that. It makes me hate my writing a lot less... ^__^;;
  2. R

Ah, thanks. ^__^;; It means quite a lot to me that people are actually reading this. X3
  3. R

Alright, I posted this before, but it failed miserably. I think I'll try one more go at it and actually write a second chapter this time. Woo. X3 So, right. I did this before for a contest and what not. It's not really my best, but oh well. .__. Anyway, on with the fiction. It's about Riku's...
  4. R

Xaldin Battle

Well, first off, completely not wanting to sound like a rent-a-mod, did anyone notice this thread is from December? X3 Anyway, as for the fight itself... it ticks me off. Not because it was hard. Actually, it took me about a minute to beat him up. I was just in Valor the whole time. Really...
  5. R

Manga vs. Anime

Alright, well, it's a question that really differs from person to person and their experiences with each, but which is better, manga or anime? In my opinion, manga is better than anime. Why? Well, in my case, I have much more manga than I have anime. My manga count? 350. My anime count? 2...
  6. R

The Older the Wiser... ?

Age is something most people think brings wisdom. Being 13, I've always been extremely defensive about my age, always claiming that age should't influence things as much as it does. Though, while I hate to admit it, with age comes more experiences, more mistakes, and more chances to learn...
  7. R

Favorite Subject

Your favorite subject, whatever it may be, often plays an important role in a students life... so, what's YOUR favorite subject? Whether it be Science, English, maybe even P.E. X3 My favorite subject is Science. It interests me to no end... more specifically, I love Chemistry! And Biology as...
  8. R

I wonder if I've returned... ?

I honestly don't expect ANYONE to remember me, but I'm back. I was a bad, bad little n00b and left. *tsk, tsks at self* Well, this n00b has decided that she needs some more KHness in her life. Enter this forum. ;] This time, I will probably be more active, so the ailment of being...
  9. R

Fanfiction ► KHInsider's Fanfiction Listing

Fanfiction Name: The Time Behind the Door Rating: PG-13 due to some violence Genre(s): Action/Adventure Anime/Game/Movie/Comic: Game Link:http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?p=1643421#post1643421 Extra Notes: It's basically about the time Riku spends behind the door of light. To be...
  10. R

Fanfiction ► The Time Behind the Door

Thanks d-d! :] I'll try... I take forever on coming up with stuff, but when I get started, I can't stop. XD Stravros, yeah, it seems like it. ^^;; Meh, I'm sure yours is much better than mine.
  11. R

Penguin Fanclub!

Penguins rock so if you like penguins, this club rocks too! Penguins are like the best animal ever... And therefore, deserve a club completly dedicated to them! Members so far: ~~~~~~~~~~ Riku's_girl<3 Sora's_guardian Sephy-kun
  12. R

Fanfiction ► The Time Behind the Door

Heh... This is like my first fanfiction EVER so... Don't expect much... XD Anyway, This is what happened to Riku while he was behind the Door of Light. I'm making this for The Riku Fanclub Revisted Fanfiction Contest, but if anyone likes it, I might continue with more. And sorry if my writing...
  13. R

KH2 too easy?

Well, Normal, SUPER EASY. Proud, fairly hard. Without Proud mode, KH2 would have probably been one of the easiest games I've ever played, but that doesn't exactly make it bad. ; ) Still a pwnsome game.
  14. R

What do you look for?

What do you look for in a girl or guy? Such as traits, how they would look, etc. If you've already found your girl or guy want have you found in them? Here's my list: > They should be around the same age as me > Perferably taller, but it's okay if they are shorter > I like dark hair better so...
  15. R

Never Fear, the Cio is Here!

Hello all, I'm Cio aka Riku's_girl. Some of you may know me from such forums as Zelda Universe. This place has a charming air to it and hopefully I'll decide to stay here a while just as I have on ZU. I can't wait to get to know some of you guys and maybe be as awesome here as I have been on...
Back