• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Never Fear, the Cio is Here!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Riku's_girl<3

Website
www.myspace.com
Hello all, I'm Cio aka Riku's_girl. Some of you may know me from such forums as Zelda Universe. This place has a charming air to it and hopefully I'll decide to stay here a while just as I have on ZU. I can't wait to get to know some of you guys and maybe be as awesome here as I have been on some other places. XD Anyway, I hope I'll be recieved with open arms. By the way, I'm aware of all the rules and guidlines this place has set up. I'm one of those, once in a life time, newbs. ; ) Probably due to the fact I'm not really such a newb. ^^ Well, here's to getting to know you all. *cheers*

Lunar Knight

American Person
Welcome to KHInsider Forums. I hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions just PM me.

Royale

manic
Hiya,welcome to the forums.It's nice to see you're not a "newb" and can type very clearly,not like some other people in here that type only like 2-3 words per post.
Hope you have a great time here and cya around.

Riku's_girl<3

Website
www.myspace.com
Thanks for the warm and pwnsome welcomes. ^^ I'll be sure to not spam this place up. XD By the way, Sephy-kun, I've never heard of the happy song, but I'm sure that I could always dance the happy dance to it. I always do the happy dance! Muahaha! ._.

Back