• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Riku_Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Fanfiction ► Blinded and original KH Outtakes (for readers of Blinded, my other fic)

(CONTINUATION OF PREVIOUS POST) Kairi: lalalalaaaa..I'm Square's biggest Mary Sue since Aeris...Lalalaaaa Riku: YOU KILLED THE HEARTS OF FANGIRLS!! DIE! *Shoots like nuts* Kairi: Ahhh! You can't kill me! I'm a Mary Sue! YOU MUST LURVE MEEE! Sora: IN YOUR DREAMS, WITCH! Kairi: Nuuuuuu! LURVE...
  2. R

Kingdom Hearts II on Disney 411

I saw it once on firday, and I was watching for endless hours today, but no luck. I already knew that stuff. I even knew HJO's sis was on Hannah Montana b4 that.
  3. R

The Nobodies and their Sombodies

THESE ARE ALL 100 PERCENT TRUE! AFTER CAREFUL RESEARCH AND COMPILED EVIDENCE, THIS IS WHAT I GOT. I HAVE ALSO CONSULTED OFFICIAL WEBSITES AND KH EXPERTS (AKA, MY FANGIRL BUDDIES WHO KNOW EVERYTHING KH) Roxas- Sora Axel - Riku (It's true! Riku DID become a heartless!) Namine- Kairi Xeaonhart...
  4. R

Fanfiction ► Blinded and original KH Outtakes (for readers of Blinded, my other fic)

Riku: The door....has opened. *holds out hand* Sora: *Grabs hand*...I'm..ah..holding your hand. Riku: *blush* I haaaad to hold out my hand. Sora: Am I gay? Riku:..Ah..Are you enjoying this? Sora: Er...Mayyyybe. Riku: Then yes. Sora: What about you? Riku:...Meh. Sora: Yes or no? Riku: Yesh...
  5. R

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Chronicles

Oh, I've seen dis a million times, I knew this post involved it...my fav quotes are.. "I'm cool, aren't I? My mom says I'm cool!" "Uh, no..they're Fluffy's..." " Hey, Kaiiiri. What'cha doin?Why do ya have that blank zombie-like stare at meh? Do I have somethin' on my shirt? Do I have brocolli...
  6. R

Which Rikku form do you like better?

Which form of Rikku do you like better? FF-X or FF-X2? I like FF X Better. But, that's just meh.
  7. R

Official "I beat KH2" thread

You beat KH2? I have! If you have joined the alliance, no matter what mode, post it here! Brag! Laugh! Rub it in!
  8. R

Riku Ending...

FOUND IT...
  9. R

Riku Ending...

Ach...um..I know a site with screen-by-screen footage of both endings. I'll try to locate it.
  10. R

Sora vs Riku

I took a survey at school wit all these questions. Three were: Riku or Sora? Kingdom Key or Way to Dawn (Rikus Keyblade)? Riku or Kairi? And Riku won all of 'em!!!
  11. R

Post All Ure Fave Pairings Here.

I go for SoraxRiku personally, but that's just me. And be grateful: SoraxKairi fans and KairixRiku fans will be taken in stride for I respect your opinions people!1:D
  12. R

Mistakes in KH2

Ahhh...... PIE!! Well, why was Kairi's keyblade a flowery lil....thingy? Imagine Sora carrying that arround! Eek...:eek: :eek:
  13. R

Mistakes in KH2

TSora, thats ONE Scary icon.. LOL thats a WEIRD smile he had on...
  14. R

Mistakes in KH2

Why was I looking at his shoes? I was looking at him, and then I looked at Kairi, Sora, and most others, and he was the ONLY one who had a normal shoe size. Only in the CG (Intro and ending) are Riku's eyes green, so....Otherwise, yeah, they ARE blue, but at those two points, they messed up...
Back