• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Nobodies and their Sombodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku_Sora

THESE ARE ALL 100 PERCENT TRUE! AFTER CAREFUL RESEARCH AND COMPILED EVIDENCE, THIS IS WHAT I GOT. I HAVE ALSO CONSULTED OFFICIAL WEBSITES AND KH EXPERTS (AKA, MY FANGIRL BUDDIES WHO KNOW EVERYTHING KH)

Roxas- Sora
Axel - Riku (It's true! Riku DID become a heartless!)
Namine- Kairi
Xeaonhart (Xemnas)- Ansem (Fake)
Olette- Selphie
Hayner- Tidus
Pence- Wakka

Okay, okay, for the whole Roxas, Axel, and Namine thingy, Look, they ALL have ties to Organization 13, Roxas and Axel are best buddies, and the three seem to know eachother well. When "Ansem" Corrupted Riku, that made him a heartless, so says the KH1 ofiicial guide book co-written by the creators!!

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Roxas- Sora
Namine- Kairi
Xeaonhart (Xemnas)- Ansem (Fake)
Olette- Selphie
Hayner- Tidus
Pence- Wakka

Umm... Axel is not Riku nobodies and Roxas's friends are not nobodies or whatever your trying to say

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
THESE ARE ALL 100 PERCENT TRUE! AFTER CAREFUL RESEARCH AND COMPILED EVIDENCE, THIS IS WHAT I GOT. I HAVE ALSO CONSULTED OFFICIAL WEBSITES AND KH EXPERTS (AKA, MY FANGIRL BUDDIES WHO KNOW EVERYTHING KH)

uhm... NO. you PHAIL. go and re consult your fangirls.

NO. Riku NEVER turned into a heartless. >> Id tell you why, but im too lazy to type it all out.
and if axel WAS Riku's nobody, then they would look MORE alike. and his name would be Riku mixed in with an X

I

inhiding

Riku_Sora said:
Olette- Selphie
Hayner- Tidus
Pence- Wakka
False.
False.
False.
False.

You're just dead wrong on all of these. Riku never turned into a Heartless, while Pence, Hayner, and Olette are actual people in Twilight Town. Riku embraced the darkness maybe, but never has he ever turned into a Heartless.

H

HEARTofFIRE

id sorta believe the axel-riku, nd when u think bout when the destny islands was engulfed in darkness that means selphie wakka and tidus were turned into heartless, but pence looks nothin like wakka!

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
id sorta believe the axel-riku, nd when u think bout when the destny islands was engulfed in darkness that means selphie wakka and tidus were turned into heartless, but pence looks nothin like wakka!
even so pence, olette, and hayner are REAL people, and twilight town was a real place which means that the 3 of them have no possible way of being anyone's "somebodies"

Cho_Hakkai_657

HEARTofFIRE said:

Just cause the world was engulfed in darkness doesn't mean that everyone turned into heartlesses....and its already been said but....Riku was NEVER a heartless...maybe turned to the darkness, but never actually lost his heart

T.O.W.A.

Love Believer_x said:
and if axel WAS Riku's nobody, then they would look MORE alike. and his name would be Riku mixed in with an X

not really Namine's name isn't Kairi with and X neither was Xigbar's, Lexaus's, or Xaldin's.

Xigbar= Bleig
Lexaeus= Eleus
Xaldin=Dilin
I put the names in case if your were wondering.

thats only because of a mis-translation or something, there names were supposed to be:

xigbar= braig
xaldin= dilan
lexaues= eleus with an a somewhere in it

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
T.O.W.A. said:
not really Namine's name isn't Kairi with and X neither was Xigbar's, Lexaus's, or Xaldin's.

It's for organization members only, and it's their names mixed up and with an X added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back