• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II on Disney 411

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Hey Guys,

After almost 3 weeks of release, Kingdom Hearts II has fiinally Disney Channel. I was flipping through the channels and saw it. It showed the premiere party. And they talked to:

Haley Joel Osment
Jesse McCartney

EDIT//

Also showed:

Bill Farmer(Goofy)

He said something from KH2 like:

Sora, The heartless is after us.

Something like that.
-------------------
Showed some gameplay, and a small description of KH2, which was wrong. They said KH2 takes place right after KH1. Which is wrong...

Thats about it...

I am sure that KH-Vids will record it sooner or later.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
they also talked to the guy who played Goofy. If I remeber, but the stupid third grader who had the channel changer (i twas babysitting) turned it to SNL just to annoy me. So I only saw half of it >.<

Little_Red

betch.
i think you can go on disney channel.com i'll see if i can get the link...

GRRR! It doesn't have it! *bangs laptop more*

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Actually, by today KH2 has been out for 5 weeks and one day. :3

EDIT: Dear bazeak23, I suggest you refrain from continuing this behavior, or you're likely to have your pointless posts deleted, or your account banned/ some other punishment I can't really think of.

Of course, I don't really care, and I'd rather like to see you banned, but I figure I might as well tell you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back