• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Replica Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Help/Support ► ~Offical Gf Help Center(guys only)~

@iloveyou502-I appreciate you giving me advice. But, I only want to find a girl who I really want to connect with, not just any I can find.. Not to mention I can't even go up to a girl. @snowdog-The sad thing is, I don't even have any normal friends. I'm probably beyond help, but thanks for...
  2. R

Help/Support ► ~Offical Gf Help Center(guys only)~

I'm not optimistic about my chances of having a girlfriend. I can't even get myself to talk to a girl, and if they talk to me, I can barely respond. I look like hell, have a boring personality, and no confidence at all. It seems hopeless right now.
  3. R

Why is Ven wearing Roxas' clothes?

Roxas can't have a nobody because he is a nobody himself.
  4. R

DS Theory....

He still uses Oathkeeper and Oblivion.
  5. R

DS Theory....

How would MX summon his nobody? He would have to lose his heart, but if he did, he wouldn't exist as a normal person. And Replica Riku was killed by the real Riku.
  6. R

Was that directed towards me? I believe they are similar,not identical. From what we see of Ven, he has jacket similar to Roxas', except it is black on one side.
  7. R

Aqua, Ven and Terra's Master?

She simply manipulated Riku. He was young, lost, and just wanted to be reunited with his friends. An easy target. But, once he turned on her, there was nothing she could do.
  8. R

Sora is a normal person; he has a heart. He's not a nobody. Anyway, he wears similar clothes an looks almost identical to Roxas. There is obviously a connection between them. But, any specifics are unknown at this point.
  9. R

Aqua, Ven and Terra's Master?

How would she have control over the three knights?She doesn't have a keyblade herself, why would they serve under her? She's would probably be too weak to command them anyway. And she only saved Sora so he could defeat Xemnas and the Org.
  10. R

"14th Org member is definitely Naminé!"

She didn't have any of Kairi's memories, why would she be against working with the Organization. And other than manipulating Sora, what ability does she have? Other than that, they would have no use for her. Still, it just seems unlikely that she would be dressed like the rest of the Org. They...
  11. R

"14th Org member is definitely Naminé!"

Yeah, I don't believe that the member would be Namine. Since when has the Org treated Namine as a true comrade? She was really just a tool for them. Not only that, she has never worn the Organization's black coat, which this new member does.
  12. R

Speculation of the E.S Battle (Spoilers Knights names and possibly Old man's)

The old man was the only person using a keyblade with a keychain, which means he is probably a keyblade master. Maybe that is why calls Sora that because he is a keyblade master himself. And I think the old man was named Xehanort.
  13. R

What? You should download the new high quality trailer. You can see the colors clearly when he clashes with the old man.
  14. R

ES Boss Fight Footage

I think he meant to say keychain instead of keyblade.
  15. R

Actually, no. The knights are the same color. Is your version of the movie high quality? Also, not only do they have the same color armor, they have the same keyblade.
Back