• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by oppositearmor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Trailer help, plz?

I got the FM trailer, normal about two days ago, from DJ, do ya want the link?
  2. O

Walt Disney Knowing about Kingdom hearts Is it real!

I just think that's wear Disney (the company) got ideas for the keyblade.
  3. O

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Heartless Returns not n.shadow

ya, but there are some differences between the behemoths, i think it's Arch Behemoth that has higher DEF stats.
  4. O

Who's the number one poster here?

Who here has the most posts and how many? You can lock after I found out. Thnx.
  5. O

actually, there are pleanty of new heartless out there that aren't recolored, you just gotta know where to look.
  6. O

Ya, but it'll be nice to see some heartless come back in high def.
  7. O

ah, your right. sorry guyz. forgot that feature. and the black one is called Destroyed Behemoth.
  8. O

well, could ya do this very soon. I'm sorta making a DVD too. thnx.
  9. O

here's the picture of Arch Behemoth. LINK: http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/4568/behemoth38ky.jpg
  10. O

no, it's a MOV. It's important to me because my computer for some odd reason can only play WMV files. Even more importantly, it's the Official Trailer to Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, and I really would love to see it.
  11. O

Jesus Christ guys, go to it's NO ADVERTISING, FOOL down right now, but i have over 3,600 posts there. btw, i have FM too. I even have the pic of Arch Behemoth next to me, I bet you don't even know out of the three ones that is. btw, who even posted NO ADVERTISING, FOOL, i wasn't advertising...
  12. O

Hey, could some one convert this into a WMV file for me? Thanks. LINK: http://files.filefront.com/Kingdom_Hearts_Final_Mix_Trailer/;3815859;;/fileinfo.html
  13. O

first off, ur teh noob. I've been on the site just as long as you, just like KHU better. btw. Arch Behemoth retards, not a normal Behemoth.
  14. O

Yes it is true, I was examining some KH2 Trailers, and I found a KH FM heartless! Arch Behemoth! Here's the pic: (They are in the back)
Back