• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by OmegaHeartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

hey... i got it!

I kind of get it, I read someone thought he was Walt Disney which I didn't agree with 100%, but it made me think. Mickey says DiZ and he have met or he seems familiar...Walt Disney and Mickey, get it,? I don't quite think it's true myself, but it does make some sense.
  2. O

fight zexion?

He's probably lying, how young is he? Some kids will make up stuff for attention.
  3. O

The Enigmatic Man Resolved!

1. That has to be one of the dumbest ideas of who the EM is I've ever heard. 2. Uh...no 3. No way! I can't believe it a new characterr, that's crazy talk, yes it is this one.
  4. O

Kingdom Hearts 2 Box!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not going to be on the X-Box, where did you read this?
  5. O

Lets get a few things down

Actually it's been confirmed that th RHG is Kairi in the Jump Festa trailer, that has not yet been released.
  6. O

X is for Organization

I've noticed it, in math "x" usually stands for the unknown number in an equation so those of the organization are usually referred to as the unknowns, which might explain the x in their names
  7. O

Create an Enemy Boss 1.0

Type: Heartless/boss (Secret) Name: Omega Heartless HP: 1200 XP: 10,000 Difficulty: Hard Omega Heartless: This heartless once rampaged over Hollow Bastion until a mysterious force locked it up and sent it into another world. The Omega Heartless is fairly large in size, it carries a sword and...
  8. O

Do you think Kingdom Hearts II is worth the wait?

Re: Do you think... You're not banned yet, that doesn't even have the ESRB rating thing on it, so yeah you're stupid and you don't have it unless you have a screen that no one, NO ONE has seen before NO ONE will believe you liar. I think it will be worth the wait, but I'll need something to...
  9. O

The first thing you do when you buy Kingdom Hearts II

Re: First Course of Action Wow haven't thought of this much... I'll probably put it in and be like Rikuroxmysox18 and can't believe I'm playing the game and I'll be eating and drinking between whatever goes on!
  10. O

Final Release Date!

Wow either your a complete idiot or a real bad liar it hasn't even come out in Japan (Stupid people get everything first!) so it's not coming out in the US tomorrow.
  11. O

Something everyone seems to be forgetting...

Good theory it makes sence like if it was from Riku and Sora's other side of their hearts (Whatever that means) it'd be Twilight Town beacuse Sora is light and Riku is dark and the town would be "twilight"
  12. O

Most Hardest Boss to beat

For Sora it was probably Riku 4 or the fake Marluxia, and for Riku it was Ansem.
  13. O

What level were you when you beat the game?

Re: what lvl where u when u beat the game? Around 60 something with the kingdom key, jkjk. I think I had the Oathkeeper.
Back