• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Enigmatic Man Resolved!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Reaper

Ok! I might have been wrong abouth the Diz theory but i may have it down now. There are three people or things that could be after careful research. #1. It could be Vixen from the Orginazation! #2. It could be the future darkside of Sora #3. It could be a character not revealed yet!

I'll post more up soon!

A

Audo

1.) Vixen is Dead and EM and Vixen are two totaly different beings 2.) if it is the future Dark Sora how come he is here? If he is from the 'future' 3.) Bingo thats it! Obviously thats the right anwser of course its a character not revealed.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
1. Why would the EM be Vexen? If you noticed, the EM was the strongest [optional] boss in KH: FM. You beat Vexen more than what? 5 times? Then Axel kills him so easily. Plus Vexen has the ice element. The EM showed no Ice powers in FM.

2. It is not the future dark side of Sora. Why? Because thats stupid anyway. The EM is a mere shell. And thanks to Ansem Reports we know that mere shells are Twilight. So how could the EM be the dark side of Sora when hes Twilight?

3. This should have been obvious.

Ansem22

EM is not an unknown that's been revealed yet! He's most likely #1 or #2, and I'm betting his element is Light (Ever notice all his attacks had light in them: light forcefields, light energy balls, light...sabers!)

He's definately not Future Sora. EM says to Sora "You look like HIM". If he was Future Sora, he'd say "You look like ME".

OmegaHeartless

1. That has to be one of the dumbest ideas of who the EM is I've ever heard.
2. Uh...no
3. No way! I can't believe it a new characterr, that's crazy talk, yes it is this one.

fizban

i agree with omega and ansem, why does everything have to be so complicated. lets just believe that there is just going to be a BRAND NEW CHARACTER!

D

doomweasel

I think, dear Reaper, you are confused. DiZ and the Enigmatic Man are two seperate people, hon. Unless you just worded your post poorly and I'm the one confused.

S

Seed_of_Sora

its funny how dumb topics like this have more than 4 replys

7th Order

The EM, an unknown who's identity is unknown, was an optional boss in Final Mix.

1 - In one trailer, he/she was seen summoning other unknowns, the EM had lightning sparkling around him/her, leading me to believe that it's either Larxene or a new thunder unknown.

2- In Final Mix, the unknown was seen using blue light attacks.

Zexion, who's element is unknown. He had no weapon. He used the light to hide from Riku in Kh: CoM, leading me to believe that the EM is Zexion.

( Yes, very farfetched theories, but i'm sticking to it. x3 )

D

doomweasel

I've been leaning towards the Zexion-is-the-EM theory myself, seeing as he doesn't have any physical weapons and all of the EM's weapons were magic/energy-based. However, considering how wimpy he was in CoM, I'm now not so sure.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Did you see how easily Zexion was defeated/killed in CoM? Now how can he be the EM, who was the strongest [optional] boss in KH: FM?

D

doomweasel

That's precisely what I'm saying. Unless he's being "devious" and only PRETENDING to be killed. But that would be lame.

Non-Existant One

It seems most of you understand the role of the EM, or not so much his role, but the fact that he is a new addition to the cast. This is good. You see in order to understand his purpose and to find out who he is with the limited information given; you need to understand the role of the Organization, the story of KH, and COM, mixed in with you're own thoughts and opinions about him. When I get the time I'll post some of my own theories about the EM, the Organization, and anything else KH related.

The Reaper

Sorry everyone this was a stupid thread, i was just throwing in possible ideas i found so there you go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back