• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Release Date!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dontonypage

Like, oh my god, guys...I just read on the official kingdom hearts page, and the official square enix and disney pages, that the final release date for KINGDOM HEARTS 2 is TOMORROW!! AHHHHHH OOOHHH MY GOD, GUYS, FREAK OUT, TOMORROW, OH, ITS TOMORROW, WERE SAVED, I LOVE YOU.

D

dontonypage

Its True Its True. I Have Seen The Light!! Three Words Square Enix Web Site=link!! Ahhhhhhhh Tomorrow!!! I Already Ordered My Copy From The Site And Have It Reserved For 12:00am Go See For Yourself!! In America The Game Is Tomorrow I Promise. Hahahahahhahaha I Still Love You

Kira Haro

Unknown
OMGZ! HAHAALDA TAHT IS SO FEWKIGN FUNNY I FOHGUT TO FEWKIGN LAUF! OMGZ!1!!1!!1!1!1!!!!!!!!!

[Temp Open to public to just flame the hell out of]

~NGD OMEGA~

Riiiiiiiiiight....

I'm sorry, I don't remeber if this new forums site remembered to add in the "NO RELEASE DATE THREADS" Warning, but either way, this thread will not last long. However, on the actual date itself.... YEAH RIGHT!!! First of all, if it was tomorrow, we would have know for months already, the Jump trailer would be out by now, and this would have been old news two months ago. So I highly doubt that the release date will be tommorow.

OmegaHeartless

Wow either your a complete idiot or a real bad liar it hasn't even come out in Japan (Stupid people get everything first!) so it's not coming out in the US tomorrow.

D

dontonypage

my post will last FOREVER! and dont argue with me, argue with square enixs web site (um..the OFFICIAL one, in case you didnt know) and argue with my reserved copy for 12:00am TONIGHT!! dont be jealuos though, I'm just a humble gamer as thou. I LOVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back