• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Noivern

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Noivern

What if Final Fantasy characters hadn't been used as OC stand-in in the early games?

From our perspective as people who grew up with the games as they are, I obviously wouldn't have liked it, nor do I think the games would have been as sucessful as they were. But within the realm of discussion, I think the games might have been richer overall if that was the end result all...
  2. Noivern

News ► Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Event held in Tokyo on April 10th

I'm definitely reading 4 pages of discussion on an event announcement, so I'm just going to comment on the actual news: they're most definitely not going to please us with whatever is being announced, but I hope we get actual content to get the community going until the next game comes out.
  3. Noivern

News ► Utada's 8th studio album "BAD MODE" to release Jan. 19, features ”Face My Fears”

I'm completely enamored with this record, it has surpassed Fantome as my favorite Hikki album. The new songs are amazing and the previous singles were all stellar. My ONE complaint is that we still don't have an acoustic version of Face My Fears so I don't have to put up with that horrible...
  4. Noivern

What to name the next saga of Kingdom Hearts?

I think it's way too early to come up with those things because we don't really know what the next saga will be about, lol. For all we know, the whole foretellers plot could be dealt with in a smaller com/bbs/days/3d-sized game and just serve as an introduction for the actual plot, as we have...
  5. Noivern

KH3 did Radiant Garden dirty

Hey there. I do lurk on the forums from time to time, but there isn't much actual content happening lately to warrant a post, lol. And they probably cannot? The way the whole scene in BBS played out seems to imply that Master Keeper was the one with the ability to terraform Land of Departure...
  6. Noivern

KH3 did Radiant Garden dirty

The most obvious reason is probably that Nomura and the rest of the team changed their minds over what they were going to do with the original World from KH1 to KH2 resulting in Hollow Bastion blossoming into the city of light we now know as Radiant Garden. In universe, thought, there's a lot...
  7. Noivern

DAE not like the direction Nomura has taken with Xigbar?

I disagree with everything you said, lol. Xigbar was hinted at being bigger than what he seemed since his introduction in KH2, it just took a while for us to get every piece of the story. I loved the twist and it gave much more weight to his character to me. Just being a punchbag didn't sit...
  8. Noivern

Queen Xion's Keyblade - IN KH3

I don't think KH1 got as bad as Days, honestly. KH1 is an old game so it's natural that as time passes, stuff is recontextualized and expanded upon. 358/2 Days, however, came out roughly 10 years later when KH had already started the process into becoming the convoluted franchise we know today...
  9. Noivern

Queen Xion's Keyblade - IN KH3

And then we got Re:Coded and UX going deep into the whole "Data can be just a form of memories" and "memories are part of someone's heart" so, really, I don't think we can really get any answers that would satisfy us about this because it's pretty clear that whatever concept Nomura was building...
  10. Noivern

For others who want more Square enix stuff in kh

Kingdom Hearts is not a Final Fantasy spin off, it's an individual property that just takes from both it and Disney. Treating the franchise as such is just setting yourself off for disappointment. Regardless, if they went ahead to take stuff from other Squênix franchises like they did with 3D...
  11. Noivern

Sora from Kingdom Hearts announced as a new DLC fighter in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

I've been wanting him in forever and I could barely believe it actually happened! My only real complaint here is that Scala Ad Caelum is not among the music choices as it's my absolutely favorite KH track (and second favorite boss music tied with Cannonball from MegaMan Zero). I don't...
  12. Noivern

Kingdom Hearts Series Coming to Nintendo Switch as Cloud Versions

This is INCREDIBLY shitty and something I wish people would complain about more actively. I completely understand and even support 3 being released like this, but the 1.5+2.5 coming out on the switch through cloud only when these ports were originally made for the PS3 is just ugly, lol...
  13. Noivern

Dark Road ► Version 5.0.0 postponed, follow-up info at a later date

I'm not going to keep guessing why there are people even giving this the benefit of the doubt or anything of the sort. I play quite a few gacha games; Genshin being obvious from my current pfp and signature, but I'm also a longtime player of Granblue Fantasy, Dragalia Lost, Fate/Grand Order...
  14. Noivern

Dark Road ► Did Dark Road's Ending Get Released?

They did say it was going to come out in September. But they never specied of which year. no, but really. I don't actually mind the delay, but their communication and lack of news is actual garbage.
  15. Noivern

what kh lore is essential 2 understand kh?

I don't think you can actually cut corners when it comes down to presenting KH, lol. There's no "essential" lore because the way the franchise is presented, even Coded is important in the long run. You either present a boiled down version that goes something along the lines of "Anime Islander...
Back