• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by NickN

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Help/Support ► Messing up and Regretting

I doubt she'll just turn back just because my friend's sister is telling her that I didn't mean to hurt her. I thought making the video would move her a bit x/ Should I let her go? Because I feel so bad, and this ending is....I just don't want it to end like this.
  2. N

i dunno, but in the message, it looked like she was really mad and that she was goddamnit angry about why we classified her as a player. + that my bestfriend's SISTER told me that she's never been a player >< So it's really confusing. Because I did not fake it all the time, I only reminded her...
  3. N

Some days ago, I met a girl on face who turned out to be my bestfriend's cousin. Let's name him Mike. So, Mike told me that she was a player who played alot of guys. Therefore, i got a little interested and wanted to "play" the player. I was so excited and amused by the "game" we had created...
Back