• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Narukami
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Lol, that's fine. It was like the opposite for me my junior year. It was like three juniors, and the rest of our group were all freshman, lol.
    Yeah, I was. It was pretty annoying to find that 2% just taunting me, but the overall situation was pretty hilarious.
    Lol I made that mistake as well (the posting I mean) ^^

Actually, a few days ago, a friend of mine came over to visit, and we played KH2. Beat Xemnas, so I was pretty excited about seeing the secret ending even though I've already seen it countless times. Turns out...the file I loaded had a 98% completed journal D:
    Yay! :D

I say 4 years since KH2 came out in 2006 in western territories, and that was when we first saw the secret ending.
    Yes, it is. Maybe some people don't think so, but you know, considering we've been looking forward to this game for 4 years...

Oh, and I sent you a friend invite. So let's do this a bit more formally. Hi, I'm Sign. Want to be friends?
    [ spoilers ]-insert text here-[ / spoilers ]

Without the spaces in the tags ;D
    Yeah, those were good times. The latest Sonic game I've played was probably Sonic Riders. After that, they were either released on consoles I don't have, or just not really interesting.

Oh that. There's actually an explanation for Terra's higher voice in that scene. It's a flashback showing a scene that took place 4 years before BBS.
    Well, the Sonic fanbase is pretty bad...but let's not go there ^^;

Yeah, VAs have never really been something I'd complain about. I mean, it's a nice addition, but what I'm interested in is the game itself; the story, the gameplay, the pure enjoyment I get out of playing it.

Two tones? -is confused- Care to elaborate? :D
    Yes, bbs can wait! When are you seeing your friend again?
    Buzzied is a wonderful word, indeed. Weddings are great, always. :)
    Oh, haha. Well, time with friends I'm sure is more important than a game! :)
    Yes, I went to the wedding. I danced, got buzzied. It was a fun loving night. :)
    (sorry for the delay)
    Well, I'm not getting the preorder, because they're not doing that at Toys R Us.. The reason I have to get it at toys is because my boyfriend works there, and he wants to buy it for me, so he can get a discount, lol. His coworkers made fun of me, and said that it's not popular enough to be a preorder. I'm just like, are you serious? haha, but yeah. I'll get it probably the week of its release.
    That is smart though, to save up for a car. I'm not sure how 40 dollars will make a difference, unless you need to buy the psp too?
    Robert... Robert... But that's a generic name!! DD:
    I was expecting something, like, Robert Pattinson Simonjohn the II xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back