• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Mrs.Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Does anyone know the correct release date for KH2?

OK Ive heard so many different release dates I dont know which one to belive so can someone please help me out?!
  2. M

Sora and BHK...brothers?

Ok I heard that BHK is Sora's shell like when he turned into a heartless in the first game BHK was created.Same with Namie and Kairi,Namie is Kairi's shell from when she lost her heart.So I really dont think BHK is Sora's brother.I think hes Sora's shell and hes trying to tell Sora that or...
  3. M

holy crap its jack sparrow

I hope they do! I dont see what the big deal is?! I mean so what if theyre from pg13 movies that are animated into this game?! I mean as long as its a fun game to play with an awesome movie characters,I dont really! So Im really gald they are!^_^
  4. M

Pirates of the Caribbean?

Im gald they're putting him in the game! Im happy about that! And MeilinII I was wondering if you could please tell me where you got that scan? Because I love Jack Sparrow,so please tell me where! I am the 98% that is an anime freak.And the 98% of teenagers that have smoked pot.
  5. M

holy crap its jack sparrow

Ya I think that its a good idea that theyre putting Pirates of the Carribean in KH2,I love that movie.And they are putting them in the game,and who cares if theyre real people or not?! It was a good Disney movie! And they probally will no have to get Jonny Deep to play the voice or it would be...
  6. M

Can someone please tell me how to beat Ansem?

Thanks and your probally right that the others wont answer back. And thats ok that you can help anymore.^_^ I am the 98% of people that are anime freaks.And I am also the 98% of teenagers that have tryed smokeing pot.
  7. M

Hey can someone please help me out here?because those other ways of beating him arent working for me!And oh yaDarkness_Shadow I beat Ansem in the PS2 game about 20 times so ya I can beat him just fine in PS2,not in COM!
  8. M

Im talking about the first time you fight him! (duh) Sorry people in a bad mood here.Just broke up with my boy friend.
  9. M

I need help one Ansem 1.I had no Idea that you had to fight him twice!
  10. M

Can someone please tell me how to beat Ansem?I can't beat him I get down to the green level on his life then I die.So can some please help me beat him? :confused:
  11. M

Can someone please help me beat him? I get down to the green level then he kills me.So please someone please help me out.
  12. M

Can some one please tell how to beat the Riku Clone?

I beat him already thanks for the advice EdSquareCat I beat him using that.Thanks again.
  13. M

KH2's music

I think that they will stick with Simple and Clean.Because people's heads will roll big time. I heard that they're going to have Marilyn Manson, Linkin Park, and Slipknot in they're too but I dont remeber where I heard that.I hope they do though because I love them,a Hell of alot...
  14. M

More CG movies in KH2

I know, and some of those trailers fron the second game are all just edit togerther.To show you what the Hell is in the game.So just wait and find out ok?
  15. M

Which path does Sora choose?

I dout it, but it could be true.
Back