• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

holy crap its jack sparrow

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

brassmonkey2079

First off, all I can say is WTF!!!
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE pirates of the carribean but just not in kingdom hearts 2!!! I thought they would reserve the older disney titles for kh2 but NO! I just hope they don't ruin Jack Sparrows image by animating him, know what I mean? And I wonder if they'll get johnney depp for voice acting.

...anyway what do ya'll think about this?

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
this is totally old news we have discussed this for like 3 or 4 days now.
Pirates of the Caribean is a disney movie so yes it does have something to do with kh. We will have to see what it is like before we jump to conclusions

brassmonkey2079

BUt square enix CAN mess up. Putting a real life character into an animated game almost never works. It comes out looking crappy. I'm still not totally satisfied with aurons look.

...and excuse me but I haven't seen any other forums about this

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
EStriderEX said:
Where did u get this information from cause it seems 100% wrong Pirates of the Carribean has nothing to do with Disney or Square Enix

Seriously..do you ever go to Disneyland or watch Disney movies?Pirates of the Carribean is based on the ride Pirates of the Carribean at DISNEYLAND.....

rikus_brother

I think that Jack will be a good person to have on a team but does that mean that he is gonna have a world to go with him?

brassmonkey2079

probably but the whole concept scares me a bit. Pirates of the carribean is to realistic to be in a fairytale like game. It just dosn't match up

soul of the king

your mom is unrealistic.....
anyway, Pirates is fine with me, it was a good movie, but if they stick lilo and stitch, kim possible, or any other crapy disney stuff in im going to stab someone....with a knife... and it will hurt

Mrs.Riku

Ya I think that its a good idea that theyre putting Pirates of the Carribean in KH2,I love that movie.And they are putting them in the game,and who cares if theyre real people or not?! It was a good Disney movie! And they probally will no have to get Jonny Deep to play the voice or it would be really messed up if they didnt!

Mrs.Riku

I hope they do! I dont see what the big deal is?! I mean so what if theyre from pg13 movies that are animated into this game?! I mean as long as its a fun game to play with an awesome movie characters,I dont really! So Im really gald they are!^_^

dime55

duz n e wun hav tha trailer that has jack sparrow in it? i heard ov it but i haven't seen it yet

magikalblade

jack sparrow is rendered in realistic cartoon style meaning he will look cartoony but with johnny depps facial features you know like tony hawk but more cartoon style and less real to fit in the game. he actually looks cool. and the images are cool like when jack is actually turned into a skelleton by the moon's light. very cool. and will fit perfectly with the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back