• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can someone please tell me how to beat Ansem?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs.Riku

Can someone please tell me how to beat Ansem?I can't beat him I get down to the green level on his life then I die.So can some please help me beat him? :confused:

Darkness_Shadow

Website
www.freewebs.com
Pack your invintory with megalexers (sp?) and put heal in your quick slot thing. Use combos every once in a while. And Trinity Limit help some. you could use it oce he gets to green, if you dont have it beat the hades cup and then you will have it...

Hope I helped... :D

khmaster316

yeah, in reverse rebirth u fight him 2 times, are u jsut at a weak level, or are u talkin about the 2 time or somethin, don't feel bad if u are at a low level i can't even beat riku at twightlight town! sorry i didn't really help, but if u tell us wut we need to know i can help, i know alot about com!

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
Use the Malificient enemy card/Overdrive to make your attacks stronger, then just keep attacking him and you should win. If not, try attacking him once or twice then running, then attack, then run, etc., etc. And if this doesn't work you need to train some more.

Edit: I am talking about the first battle with Ansem.

Last edited:

Mrs.Riku

Hey can someone please help me out here?because those other ways of beating him arent working for me!And oh yaDarkness_Shadow I beat Ansem in the PS2 game about 20 times so ya I can beat him just fine in PS2,not in COM!

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
Hey can someone please help me out here?
look i can't trully give you a players oppinion since i'm not at reverse/rebirth yet. and my strategy guide is not telling me much at the moment, all i can say is just level up some more so you get stronger. sorry. i wish i could be of more help, but that is all i can give, and apperently everyone else is going to say no more. so just keep leveling up and i'm sure you will get it sooner or later. good luck.

Mrs.Riku

Thanks and your probally right that the others wont answer back. And thats ok that you can help anymore.^_^

I am the 98% of people that are anime freaks.And I am also the 98% of teenagers that have tryed smokeing pot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back