• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Melissa_SDI

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Wait a second

I´ve been thinking about that... but at the same time, I was wondering about "what´s the other side of a heart?" The good side or the evil side, or what? Sora is the good side, but what is the BHK? He is NOT the evil side... May be, the other side (BHK), is that other person that Sora could...
  2. M

Kingsom Hearts theories

Well...not me. I mean, Ansem can´t be Riku´s father...(One friend told me once that Riku looks like Ansem, but I think that´s nonsense) I´m agree with this other theory: BHK is Sora´s replica...well something like a failed replica and its related to the Organization or with Naminé... I think...
  3. M

Please, help

I cant see the complete trailer yet. Help!
  4. M

Please, help

the web adress is: www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom2/
  5. M

Please, help

I cannot download the new FESTA trailer. A message appeared: "A general error has ocurred". Can you help me? I cannot see the trailer at the Official Square Enix site either, and I followed the instructions...:confused: I didnt want to start a thread with this question, but Im a little confused...
  6. M

Someone please explain!!!!!

There´s a dark concept but not on the surface...The core of the story its dark, I think... because Sora and his friends spent a lot of time fighting against a darkness that WASNT destroyed, just locked... (Thanks to that we have KH2) So, the story, (not the Disney characters), is going to be...
  7. M

A mistery

And, another question, why am I a Heartless????? I dont want to be a heartless. Sora is going to kill me. LOL
  8. M

A mistery

Thanks for that "mystery" spelling. Sometimes it´s hard for me to write in English. I speak another language.
  9. M

A mistery

A mystery I dont understand Riku´s feelings... I think he is in love with Kairi, but may be not. Well, I was thinking that he was worried about his two best friends at the beginning, but after he found Sora at Traverse Town, every decision that he took was for saving Kairi, even join with evil...
  10. M

Another side, another story

Hi! Its me, who started this thread. To SorasKingdom: I like your theories very much! About the message from Store Keeper: 1. That's not really the BHK...only an earlier version with no name except the DWU. So he is the DWU. ASAS/DD = DWU, BHK = KH2 2. Riku does not have his own keyblade...
  11. M

Another side, another story

What do you think about this? Riku is wearing the same outfit that the unkowns, and the BHK and King Mickey too Riku have his own Key blade (or that´s what we are thinking), and BHK (who has two)and King Mickey as well. Riku and King Mickey were at the same place at the end of Kingdom Hearts...
  12. M

Play Station 3???

Thank you very much for your answers. I was afraid of that PS3. LOL
  13. M

Play Station 3???

Hi, everyone! Someone told me that Kingdom Hearts 2 is going to be for the new PS3. That´s because he was thinking about the comments of the timeframe of release for the game and for the new PS. What do you now about this? Is that true or possible?
Back