• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Megabuster

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Megabuster

Which Level 3 Gummi Ship Mission is somewhat easy?

Thanks man! Gummi missions here I come...... *Internal Screaming*
  2. Megabuster

I'm DEFINITELY doing that last! Might aswell finish my first playthrough and start my second and possibly 3rd playthrough to beat the game in like a certain time limit, beat the game with no continues, without changing equipment, and Proud Mode. and to be clear for the secret ending. Ive...
  3. Megabuster

Thanks man!, oh and as long as we are talking Gummi... I'm guessing I need to beat some lv 3 Gummi missions to get the rest of the Gummi Blueprints? if so.. goddammit
  4. Megabuster

Don't I need 5 Haste Gummis? for the second Wonderland Mission? I only have 2 of each Haste. I think I'm missing something
  5. Megabuster

I'm definitely not doing the Traverse Town one, Been doing it for the past hour and it can go "F" itself all I care.:mad: any other ones that are remotely, somewhat easier than the damn Traverse Town one?
  6. Megabuster

Sephiroth Tips and Tricks?

Thanks guys! just finished beating him xD took 6 or 7 tries but I did it, felt cheap but I did it lol. now from a scale of 1-10 Sepiroths how hard is The Unkown?
  7. Megabuster

Sephiroth Tips and Tricks?

Any good advice before I fight him? I am lv 100 and Finally got my Ultima Weapon. but I would like some advice :biggrin:
  8. Megabuster

Where can I farm Behemoths?

Alright guys, Ive done the Behemoth at the End of the World, I summoned Bambi and twice in a row Ive gotten a Mythril Shard, yet it's a slow process I guess it works? But I'm going to try the Pot Scorpion I do remember usually dropping Shards with the Stones so yea.
  9. Megabuster

Where can I farm Behemoths?

Just want to know where I can find them. Ive done the one at the End of the World entrance but he doesn't drop and I'm beginning to believe he's a different kind of Behemoth .-. Wanting to get Mythril Shards, that's the goal :tongue:
  10. Megabuster

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix - Secret Ending Requirements?

oh man, I got some preparing to do lol, I only need 2 Reports and they're from Sephiroth and The Unknown :frown: I think I might aswell max level LOL since I made it where the game makes me lv faster during the end :P already lv 92
  11. Megabuster

So I cannot get Deep Dive on the 1st Playthrough? Since completing the Journal you have to get all the Ansem Reports and the last one getting it from the Secret Boss?
  12. Megabuster

Ive already completed The Hades Cup, All Dalmatians, but I do have 10 of the Ansem Reports is that enough? I know they're 3 more and I've already defeated Kurt Zisa and got the 11th, But do I need the 3 others to get the Secret Ending? and is there another Requirement too that I haven't...
  13. Megabuster

Can I use a Summon and a Ability (Ex. Ragnarok)

Thanks man! and I ended up customizing Goofy and Donald to the lowest settings to attack. The best I can do is a 75 Tech. on the Pink Mushroom :tongue: Still good, I ended up getting 11 Serenity Powers.
  14. Megabuster

Can I use a Summon and a Ability (Ex. Ragnarok)

Was experimenting with the Pink Mushroom guy. Wanted to know for sure that I can't use a ability like Ragnarok while having Bambi in the field? Wasn't able to but maybe I was doing it wrong? I was aiming at the head for it to be aerial. I just want to be sure and not waste all my time with...
  15. Megabuster

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix - Good Synthesis Material Grinding Spots?

That sounds really good Flanix. I did get myself a Wizards Relic quite early when the Wizards started to appear when you go to HB the first time, Now I want the Defender :tongue:. and Yea, Iv'e sealed every world so far except the very very last world :cool:
Back