• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where can I farm Behemoths?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megabuster

Just want to know where I can find them. Ive done the one at the End of the World entrance but he doesn't drop and I'm beginning to believe he's a different kind of Behemoth .-. Wanting to get Mythril Shards, that's the goal :tongue:

Korai

Awards
not sure they appear anywhere else. if i remember correctly, theres one in one of the coliseum tournaments, but it doesnt drop anything. there may ​be one if you go back into the final keyhole in hollow bastion, but idk for sure.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I think the only place you can farm Behemoths are at the The End of the World. Behemoth does drop it's just that Mythril shards are very rare-it only has a 20% drop rate. Which is the most you'll get out of all the Heartless that drop Mythril Shards. The Bambi Summon actually drops them as well and at a higher rate. I think he has a thirty something percent drop rate.

Korai

Awards
just did a bit of googling, looks like once youve reached the final rest, the only way you can encounter a behemoth again is in the hades cup, but it wont drop anything. sorry :(

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Actually an easier method of farming Mythril Shards is by killing Pot Scorpions. It has a quite decent chance of dropping one, and sometimes it might even drop a Mythril Stone along.

I believe you can still fight Behemoth at EotW, though. I tried that once. Just make your way to the end of the Final Dimension area; you'll fight one, and after defeating it, you'll be taken to the Giant Crevasse.

Megabuster

Alright guys, Ive done the Behemoth at the End of the World, I summoned Bambi and twice in a row Ive gotten a Mythril Shard, yet it's a slow process I guess it works? But I'm going to try the Pot Scorpion I do remember usually dropping Shards with the Stones so yea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back