• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by mattdyer0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Help with Riku's deck!!!

It was Potion, sorry. You don't get one of those until afterwards for some reason. It didn't show up before for some reason.
  2. M

Help with Riku's deck!!!

No no...I mean in my CARD COLLECTION in my Journal. It's one of the cards, right? The spot right next to Soul Eater is still blank. I believe it's supposed to be filled by that card.
  3. M

Not bad at all...

That's why it's CRUCIAL to get the Bouncywild enemy card ASAP. It makes it sooo much easier! I never got it through the first 2 playthroughs on the PS2 but I'm glad I figured it out :wink:
  4. M

Help with Riku's deck!!!

How do you get the Fake Soul Eater card in your card collection?? I got Zexion to drop it, and I even USED the damn card, but it never appeared in my card collection after the battle :mad: Help?
  5. M

KH3 IDEA: TWO storylines!!

So, I got to thinking the other day: What if KH3 had TWO storylines, similar to BBS? In other words, the main game stars Sora, Donald, and Goofy as always. Then, when you beat the game, you get a different perspective. You play as Riku, and you have Mickey and Kairi as your party members. Kairi...
  6. M

How do I meld commands?????????????

That's not what I mean. I don't mean melding commands WITH others, I mean melding period. With the 1st of the two commands you can choose, I can very seldom choose a command. For example, I have a fully leveled Aerora that it won't even let me select in the first place.
  7. M

How do I meld commands?????????????

I know HOW to meld commands, but it's not letting my meld quite a few of them. Yes, they are fully leveled, so I don't know what the problem is. It won't let me select them to meld :(
  8. M

How do I unlock more Mirage Arena matches???

I'm trying to unlock more matches for Terra (going to do the others later). I've beaten the match (level 7) where you fight the big unversed that TVA fight together at Radiant Garden. Nothing has been unlocked since I beat it, though. I've tried it again 2 more times and still, nothing. What do...
  9. M

Will we at least get a TRAILER at TGS????

I'm dying to know what KH3D is going to be about. I'd be foolish to expect a gameplay demo, but at least a cinematic! What do you guys think?
  10. M

Are the side games vital to understanding the full KH plot?

I would definitely say to buy re:CoM. It's my second favorite KH game, right behind BBS, actually. The card system does take around an hour to get used to, but there are some seriously cool moves you can pull off by combining cards (sleights). Sora's story will take you a good 20-25 hours to...
  11. M

New message from the kingdom : RECODED AT TGS

Awesome! Can't wait :) I wonder how soon after the Jap version will the American version come out? (According to Nomura, that is)
  12. M

DO you think BBS is the best KH game yet?

WHAT??? I don't understand why people say KH1 was the best. BBS completely knocks KH1 out of the park! KH1, while a great game, was fairly childish and kiddy when compared to KH2. Sure, KH2 was WAAAYYYY too easy, but it had a MUCH more mature storyline, more depth to the combat system, and a...
  13. M

Ven's Heart??

So, Ven's heart becomes one with Sora. When Roxas is created, he takes on the appearance of Ven. So where is Ven's heart now, then? (I mean post KH2 timeline)
  14. M

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME??? :(

Ugh, I know this will sound stupid, but I hate how badly I can't stop playing this game! :p I beat ALL of Ven's story on standard yesterday. It took me almost exactly 10 hours (seriously, my clear time was 9:55), and now I'm about 4 hours into Aqua's story. I feel like the hugest loser right...
  15. M

Birth by Sleep TV Spot

Re: BBS Commercial? Okay, maybe I'm being over dramatic here, but they showed a GO at the end there. You KNOW people are gonna be like "OMFG IT'S COMING OUT ON THE GO!!!!!!!!!!" *sigh*...
Back