• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Matador

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Language in kh2? What was SE thinking.

Geez all of this because of that one line which is kinda normal for kids that age (15). It's not like it will ruin the entire game... The only thing that can ruin the game is when the translators decide to have Roxas say the words "beautiful" and "Soul" at any point in the game :p
  2. M

Will Vincent Valentine from FF7 Be In KH2?

the other "guy" is red's father Seto (i think that's his name) He was petrified at that spot protecting cosmo canyon. Anyhow back to KHII, will Cid finally get a voice or will he still be talking thru those text balloons?
  3. M

My KH2 PAL Release Analysis

I'd say they will release KH2 faster than DQ in europe because there probably is a better market for the KH series than for DQ which, as far as I know, has not shown any instalment in europe. So square-enix will probably put a bigger effort in releasing KH2 than DQ thus doing it sooner :).
  4. M

Why,why, Why???

You know, the only reason people have these dreams about KH2 is because they keep looking for and reading about it. And because it stays on your mind the entire day you process it all in your dreams and thus you dream about having it :)... I know how Freudian of me huh :D But anyhow I dreamed I...
  5. M

What are you most looking forward to do in KH2?

I'm looking forward to finding out the storyline and finding some answers to the questions that are left after playing KHI and KHcom. Also I just want to beat the frustration of waiting for the game al this time (and the time to come until it's released in europe) out of me by beating as many...
  6. M

European Release Date???

Amazon.co.uk says Kingdom hearts 2 will be released on May 26, 2006. I don't know if it's true because I haven't found any other site that confirms this date without mentioning Amazon. If you want to check it out I'll give the link...
Back