• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why,why, Why???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

i had a dream last year that i went to ebgames and i saw the game on the shelf and i had the money but i couldn't find a cashier to buy it...i was walking around for what seemed 10 minutes pondering about the game and reading the back of the box until a cashier came up and sed "hi i'm Andy how may i help you?" i sed "i'd like to buy this" and the second i slapped the game on the counter my mom woke me up.....T_T..........

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Sometimes I dream I'm playing KH2. But when something good is going to happen or a critical plot element is about to be revealed... I wake up. >.< And what sucks is that the dream is so real, like I really have it. And it lasts a while too. When I wake up from a dream like that I'm in an instant SMASH EVERYTHING mode.

E

Eclipse

Yeah one time i had one of those kh dreams and i woke up casually and took a shower and when i came out and got dressed the first thing i did was look in the shelves for the kh2 box, and i was surprised to not find the game on my shelf, cuz i could have sworn i bought it and played it......turns out it was a dream, and i got really upset. T_T....

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I had another dream!!!

I was in KH2, and i had the Ultima Weapon keyblade, and i was hacking and slicing Heartless left and right in Twilight Town. Then a large portal opens and i can see a world on the other side. then i sigh and say "OK, lets get this over with..." and i walk through to the world, and my stupid alarm wakes me up. :(

Kuja101

In my own little world where cats are dogs and dog
i had this one dream where sora was in a school boy outfit and was walking with the keyblade when kairi came out of nowhere and they had to fight the heartless exceot Kairi too had a keyblade and it was all flowers and gold and it was cool but the battle system was very ff like so i hated it cause it was playing it but also living it at the same time man i wish it would come out already geesh i wonder if this is what se wants though like get evrybody lifted at the thought of kh2 and then drop a brick onour heads forcing us back down to this hell on earth

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
WHY? WHY IS GOD DOING THIS TO ME??? ITHIS IS THE THIRD KH2 DREAM THIS WEEK!

I dreamed a train crashed into my kitchen, i step on it and get a Keyblade, and i fight heartless all over the train and THEN im in the Beasts Castle, fighting Heartless alongside him.

I got a serious problem, i cant get the dreams to go away. :(

skilled keyblada

yea im gettin fu**en weird ones too i got obbsessed with this site and wouldent leave for a week so one night i fell a sleep and i was in a mall....tch dunno how the hell that got in there and there was a huge freakin area with heaps of ps2s and tvs all with kh2 oon em thye were empty and i mean empty by no1 was playin em so felt like ..when the f*ck did it come out so i played it and i was in a level of another game ( i think ..well it looked familiar)looked like off jak and daxter i was only sora no donald and goofy and i played it no sound but if thats wat the games like how i played it ITS FU**IN AWSOME DUDE!!1!!

Matador

You know, the only reason people have these dreams about KH2 is because they keep looking for and reading about it. And because it stays on your mind the entire day you process it all in your dreams and thus you dream about having it :)... I know how Freudian of me huh :D

But anyhow I dreamed I had the game once but it somehow looked kinda like a mix of KH and Star Ocean 3... Maybe because I just finished the game that day killing the time until KH2 comes out and because I had been watching too many KH2 trailers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back