• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are you most looking forward to do in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
saixlonghorn21 said:
driveing for the first time gonna be aswome

I agree! I just hope it doesn't get old. Being so powerful I mean. If they are too powerful, you'll just fly through the level. (Yeah Yeah, I'm actually not as hyper and I'm thinking) If Driving makes it way to easy (has to be WAY) then I don't want to do it, just to make it las.

fiendnuggets

The whole storyline. I cant wait to see what happens next for Sora, Riku, Kairi and of course the Organization. I cant wait to see the new gameplay and Soras new Drive forms and his new abilities. Roxas' story too. Pretty much the entire game...I want it now

MetalChocobo002

I'm really looking forward to the upbeat gameplay and also I want to see sora and kiari finally get together.

Lionheart002

Kingdom hearts 2 is and will be the best looking ps2 game this year its only competition will be FF12(which im really looking forward to) :)

emanon

I just can't wait to play it, beat it, and see the story unfold. I like games with a good story, and Kingdom Hearts was the 1st rpg I played. So I just can't wait to do everything in the game, nothing particular, just everything! HA,HA,HA,HA,HA!!! OH, YEAH!!!

Matador

I'm looking forward to finding out the storyline and finding some answers to the questions that are left after playing KHI and KHcom. Also I just want to beat the frustration of waiting for the game al this time (and the time to come until it's released in europe) out of me by beating as many heartless as I can using the awesome new fighting methods like driving, co-op moves and the reaction commands :D .

CidHighwind

im thinkin i would like to see if they use jonny depp, orlando bloom, ect. to do their characters voices
also i would like to play Nightmare Before Christmas
and lastly i wanna do the drive forms (of coarse)

Unknown_123

Basiclly, Finding out about the story.
Seriously I can't really make heads or tails of the story (well most of it :D ).

The drive Forms also.

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
Oh definatly looking forward to the fighting. Pulling off some beautiful combos, the fighting was amazing in the first game and damn I just can't wait. And I also want to see where the storyline has gone exactly since the game was rumored to be so "Dark" in its earlier mentions. God this game is gonna be the B-E-S-T. *dies*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back