• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Marluxia No.11

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Really stupid question

Thanx guys.
  2. M

Really stupid question

Question about the Org. sort of stupid since most of the unknowns/13 order are shells/neo does that mean you have to be a shell to be in the 13 order? Mickey and riku aren;t confirmed org members so maybe but i don;t know PS> i know this is really stupid :D
  3. M

Info On KH: FM Anyone?

is it final mix where you get one winged angel and diamond dust or is that deep dive. Final mix has most of the moves in KHCoM like stun impact right? the red enigma/DiZ is in it too right?
  4. M

cloud vs sephiroth

does anyone know where i can find cloud vs sephiroth online?
  5. M

Light? Dark? Or Twilight?

i like darkness.
  6. M

Vexen

before com came out and people were working on translations vexen was translated as vixen which sounded like a girl name like vixen a female fox or quarelling female as it says in the dictionary. he's the syupidest unknown ever
  7. M

who is your fave COM unknown.

marluxia is the coolest and the best. he's awesome but he's pink. scythes are awesome.
  8. M

bosses

who do you think the hardest boss in kh was? i think kurt zisa was the hardest for me but now i can beat all of them easily.
  9. M

Gummi Ship

the gummi ship in kh was sort of time consuming and boring bu i made mine awesome. i heard that in kh2 that the gummi ship isn't as important and there's this train in twilight town. i'm probably realy wrong though.
  10. M

Walt Disney Knowing about Kingdom hearts Is it real!

if it's carved in stone then it might have been there a long time and a guy from disney got the idea of kingdom hearts from but i wanna see the pics. who really knows. but i never went to disney land so what ever. do they have anything else about kingdom hearts in disney land?
  11. M

CoM Accomplishments 2.00136

my deck is awesome. i have 1775 cp. i sacreifced a little hp. cp is more important. i have only 9 attack cards. i have 3 ultima 9's. then i have diamond dust, oath keeper for thrust and then one winged angel for the finish. then i have a bunch of 1/2/3 cures then 4 level 9 cures. the 1/2/3...
  12. M

Axel or Ansem?

axel. unknown cloaks are cool
  13. M

the poem

ok this might havebeen in a thread already but i'm too lazy to look. in the end of reverse rebirth it says "to remake forgotten promises and meet you at roads end" or something like that. that's probably BHK talking and he gets seperated from sora and sora in Kh2 loses sight of his goal of his...
  14. M

Namine

i thought bhk was sora's light side because when he was heartless he didn;t recieve all his heart back. and that;s why sora has black clothe in kh2 because he turns to darkness. also in the poem in the end of KHCoM in reverse rebirth it says, " to ,meet you at road;s end to remake forgotten...
  15. M

Whos your favorite Unknow?

marluxia all the way!!!! i like scythes and marluxia is the best. the only bad thing is that he;s pink and his scythe is pink. oh well scythes are cool.
Back