• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the poem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marluxia No.11

ok this might havebeen in a thread already but i'm too lazy to look.

in the end of reverse rebirth it says "to remake forgotten promises and meet you at roads end" or something like that. that's probably BHK talking and he gets seperated from sora and sora in Kh2 loses sight of his goal of his promise to kairi. then BHk must meet up with sora. BHK must have been created when sora was a heartless and he must have never completely got his heart back. whatever you don;t have to believe me.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
yeah we already know the whole poem to com i can put it in this topic if you want?

LittleWarrior84

How could BHK have been created when Sora was a heartless. I think Sora turning into a heartless served only the purpose of giving us a sappy cutscene. If it were something more there probably would have been more done to him as he was a heartless. And also, somehow BHK has friends in a town but lives on the streets. So he must've travelled far and fast from Hollow Bastion to get there. I do agree that the poem could be from BHK's point of view. It seems more likely like its from Sora to Kairi or vice versa.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Actually to me it seems to be namine not bhk because i don't think bhk made a promise to sora or kairi because if you remember sora lost his memory of the promise to namine to be freinds and those memory's were forgotten so sora didn't forget the promise he made to kairi because that pod he went in will help him regain his old memories of kairi and his promise to her so that isn't a forgotten promise isn't it ? Also he made a promise to namine but forgot because his memory of castle oblivion was erased so he can get his old memories back.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
he never remembers castle oblivion anymore or namine or axel or ANYTHING that happend there...

sorixed

Dattebayo!
FuS3 said:
he never remembers castle oblivion anymore or namine or axel or ANYTHING that happend there...
are you agreeing or disagreeing about what i said?

LittleWarrior84

He still remembers it he just can't bring it up without going through a whole world of trouble. Like an old box you pick up and throw away to make room for a new one. You could get the new one back but you would have to go to the dump, it still exsists but too much trouble to get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back