• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Walt Disney Knowing about Kingdom hearts Is it real!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

enygma

A collaberation between Square and Disney has been planned for a long ass time, just they couldn't do it until they came up with a powerful enough machine to make it look like your in the movie.

silfer

i dont like the idead walt disney would bw placing those things around specially why are they hidden so i can conclude taht you should post those pics huh thanks

Arab Wakka

I really anticipate seeing what you mean. You said it was engraved in a gold rock in the castle? Well, I knew there was a Kingdom Hearts Donald and Goofy mascot crew in the Disneyland Arcade... This is knew, though.
As for Walt Disney knowing about Kingdom Hearts... Doubtfull. His last movie, when he was alive, was the jungle book. Back then, there weren't franchises like we have now, to see in games. What would have been in Kingdom Hearts if it was in 1966?
Jack Squat. Besides, Walt Disney's Generation was far less talerant of violence.
As for the photos... Let's see them, yeah?

Marluxia No.11

if it's carved in stone then it might have been there a long time and a guy from disney got the idea of kingdom hearts from but i wanna see the pics. who really knows. but i never went to disney land so what ever. do they have anything else about kingdom hearts in disney land?

ferretfrenzie

I agree with Arab Wakka. Kingdom Hearts is too hip and modern for Walt Disney to possibly imagine. Come on, we are in the year of 2005, compare that to 1966. Did they even have video games at that point in time?

Basically, I think just recently some people working in the Disney business came up with the idea, and put a bunch of disney characters in it, maybe IN FAVOR of Walt Disney's creations. By the way, If KH was totally Disney's idea, why would the Japanese get the game first? Disney obviously didn't know about FF characters (who created costume ideas like those back then? no one!) Hey, how did Square get involved in KH anyway?

Last edited:

Squall01

OMG what if Walt Disney was a keyblade master >< so many questions left unanswered ><.

Squall01 said:
OMG what if Walt Disney was a keyblade master >< so many questions left unanswered ><.
Yeah...sure he was....xD You better be joking!
just imagine walt disney walking around with a giant key saying "Let me seal the keyhole!" He'd probaley be in an insaine asylume by 16.

POST THE PICS!

Squall01

FFX_Rikku said:
Yeah...sure he was....xD You better be joking!
just imagine walt disney walking around with a giant key saying "Let me seal the keyhole!" He'd probaley be in an insaine asylume by 16.

POST THE PICS!
LMAO man you're right lol it would be so freaking funny seeing him do that I can imagine it now XP

XDarkrikuX

Its not a prank and dose anyt 1 remeber the ansem journels the first 1s . They could of been disneys journles . Or some 1 with a keyblade could of saved his life and he put it there to comemerate them.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
XDarkrikuX said:
Its not a prank and dose anyt 1 remeber the ansem journels the first 1s . They could of been disneys journles . Or some 1 with a keyblade could of saved his life and he put it there to comemerate them.
Remember kh is a game how would it be disney journals ansem was about heartless and disney's journals would be about cartoons.

XDarkrikuX

Maybe kingdom hearts wasnt ment even for a game or a cartoon maybe a dream of his.
he says he saw a shooting star i think in 1 of the journals and he wanted to follow it.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
XDarkrikuX said:
I was at disney land about 1 month ago . I was looking at the castle for details unoticed. I found a stone painted gold It shows 2 Key blades and a shield behind it. I have a picture on a disposable camera. Im going to walmart soon to put it on Cd i took about 4 pictures of it. I believe 1 keyblade was the rose 1. Making me think wait did Walt disney know about some force messing with keyblades. IS KINGDOM HEARTS REAL!!! you decide ill have the pictures up soon.
Since you seen it at disney land how come they kept it a secret and they might have just put it up for advertisement for kh many people go to disney land but never talk about it so far i will see the picture when you put it up?

XDarkrikuX

Well i got to go to wal-mart and we just went it could be 1day-15days. Cuzz im never at my house im over my friends and shell go without but ill tell her to take the cameras next time she goes AND put it on cd.

tdude_6

good

and for u peeps with the theorys of people with real magical keyblades saving disney's life.

its a fantasy story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back