• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
MagmarFire
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Ahh I think i get i better now :D

*but that does not mean i get it 100% but its okay i should study this for myself actually XD*

Oh and i just finished my Math test :D

I think I failed again though, lol.

*please do not think this is because of you*
    Yay jajajaj

I think I understand most of it now all I need to do is keep them in my brain lol I wonder what'd happen if Axel became my math teacher.

Axel: blablabla*insert math stuff here*blablabla
    Got it memorized?
    Me: YESYEYSYESYES!!!!!!!!

XD

Though can you tell me why you add it with 1 lol?
    Mehhfhghtt o_O

I think I know XD
    Well I think I use the when y=o to find the x intercept, and when x=o to find the y intercept (well i use it anyway xD)
    and the standard form is y=ax+bx+c or was it y=mx+c

Idk its one of them i think lol, dont know about the solving x with a given y-value or yeah XD

Hope you understand this nonsense lol
    And aw ty for wanting to teach me x3
    *feels stupid*

EVERYTHING.... o_O

LOL XD

Jk XD

Linear functions would be good right now as i have a test on it on monday...lol
    I'm considering writing up-to-date-with-the-canon versions for my last two fanfics. Both were HORRENDOUSLY out of context due to being based on the trailers, but I still like the concepts, so.
    :"<
    Glad you enjoyed the fic. Expect a series of slightly less angsty fic about them (note the slightly) once I sort out the timeline and pick which time jump I want them to interact through.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back