• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Madsix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Terra's "Magical Helmet"

I agree,It's like we can see outside from the inside but we can't see inside from the outside:toungesmile:
  2. M

Birth "BY" Sleep

lol,I love this part. About the theory,If there's so many keyblader,why 3 new ones created when 3 of them "sleep"?
  3. M

LEONS BBS IMPORTANCE

Leon?You made a hole here.Remember KH I,in hollow bastion riku said "You are just a delivery boy"to Sora That means Riku was the one picked by the keyblade.Maybe Leon was lying to Sora to make him gave leon the keyblade:toungesmile:
  4. M

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

Please Call it Master Xehanort/MX.Don't call him "Xehanort",there'll be a big mis-understanding here:toungesmile:
  5. M

names in BBS

That's because Namine was born from Sora's Body and Soul and Kairi's Heart(perhaps:toungesmile:)
  6. M

Hello, I made Aqua´s gameplay-graphics

Why not?It'll be fun to play as a bad guy
  7. M

Omfg BBs!

Just tell me the time. I'll know it
  8. M

Omfg BBs!

Oh well,I'll help you: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 2 FM+: Secret Ending Tell me the time:toungesmile:
  9. M

Omfg BBs!

I got no idea which part are you talking about. A link would make it clearer
  10. M

names in BBS

Indeed,but nomura said that TAV is the only new character in bbs
  11. M

names in BBS

Wait.Wind,Earth,Water Those 3 are natural elements,I don't think fire is natural maybe something like thunder:toungesmile:
  12. M

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

MX=Master Xehanort UEM=UNofficial acronym forUnknown Elder Mage(Soon known as Master Xehanort):toungesmile:
  13. M

The third Symbol

all of them?cool! About the 3rd Symbol,some people said it look like a letter M and X in the BBS scan
  14. M

What if?

Maybe he'll taking Sora's place and fight Xemnas with Riku's help
  15. M

BBS

Well,I've Heard many theories bout Terra+MX=Xehanort.BUt about Terra became a bad guy with malificent,that sounds new for me.....
Back