• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Lycanthrope
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• That's okay. It's only because we have a kick-ass theater and the surrounding towns are pretty rich and will pay to see famous people.
    Really? That's pretty cool. Yeah I wouldn't have known of these people if they didn't perform at my school lol.
    That's good though, good luck with it. Because it's sure as hell fun.

Our theater has had many famous people perform such as Bill Cosby, Marvin Hamlisch, and Linda Eder. I actually got to perform with Hamlisch :)
    See, I plan on getting leads in the future. In our recent fall show, I had a lead. And I'm in all honors classes. So between school and the shows, I don't even have a social life, much less time for sports. Plus, the days of rehearsal would be gamedays for baseball. And our drama program is known state-wide, so we have rehearsal every day. And our theater is considered broadway-sized. It's a great program.
    Well I used to play football in middle school, for my town's rec team. I was the starting JV middle linebacker for my team and the back-up Varsity one. Oh, and I was the back up QB for JV and the starting QB for our "C" team.

But football wasn't my sport. So I focused on baseball freshman year of high school. I have played for my "A" team every summer, which is our town's travel team. We were pretty good. But that summer, I broke my finger AND I got mono so I was done for the season, even when we traveled up to Cooperstown, NY and played in a stadium that Babe Ruth played in before.

But I have been active in the school Drama department since I got in high school and I have decided to drop baseball altogether and focus on the musicals. It's much more fun. So I probably won't end up playing baseball anymore, which sucks. But the shows are much more enjoyable.

So no sports anymore. It's depressing, considering I was pretty good. Sorry for the long message.
    Wow that really sucks, I'm sorry. What did you do?

And I would stick with lacrosse if I were you, sounds like you have natural talent.
    That's ridiculous. Incredible. Ya know, lacrosse scholarships are very common. Keep it up, and I'm sure you will have a few of them.
    Lol exactly. And since I am a hardcore baseball player, I know that they have a great baseball program so I was considering them, but it's too far for me.
    Pepperdine! I was actually considering that but I changed my mind, not sure why. I think it's just because I thought the name was cool lol.
    Oh, I don't doubt it. I want to go to one.

For college, I'm actually looking at Florida and Villanova right now lol. I want to go to big schools like those so I can go to all the sporting events and stuff.
    That's really cool. I've only became a Nova fan in the past 3-4 years. I live 20 minutes outside of Philly so I'm closer to the Center/Spectrum then the Pavillion. Never been to the Pavillion, actually.
    Haha my bad, same here.

So yeah that makes sense why you are such a big fan.

That's how my family is with the Florida Gators. My dad and his two siblings both went there and so that whole side of our family are now UF fans. I actually went to the National Championship with my dad, aunt, and uncle.
    Yes it was.

Really? My friend's sister goes there so they have season tickets so I just go with them whenever they invite me. Nova's my second favorite team so I can't complain.

Why can't you go? I'm not going either.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back