• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Lycanthrope
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Lol. My connection's been going alright. So I might be on here more from time to time. ^_^
    And it's my birthday! :D
    lol...she must think that *ahem* "saving the planet from gay people is just as important as saving the rainforests"......right?
    well, even my mom admitted to Benedict being stricter than John Paul.

Truth be told, I started having doubts about Catholicism when I heard that the Pope condemns Harry Potter.

What a bad man. XD
    Super Mario Galaxy, Wii Play, and Wii Sports (duh).
    I'm gonna save some money up so I can get either TP or Mario Kart Wii.
    My cousin is gonna let me borrow his Brawl.
    Eeep.

that sounds rough. What sucks is that the inner die hard catholic has had an awakening in my mother. :(

I'm starting to think that she almost shot me when I told her I might be an agnostic. But yeah, I frequently am the voice of reason in any religious discussion she participates in.
    Well, do your parents take you seriously?

My mom says I have to be Catholic until I move out, no matter what I believe. (when she's not vacationing, that is)
    Lots of reasons. Among them:

1. The intolerance in it simply befuddled me.

2. My grandfather passed away recently. What did my family and I do to God to deserve that?

3. My mother has spoonfed me Catholicism since birth, and I guess I never really had room to like it on my own.
    O rly now?
    That's just stupid and further more useless if he were actually dead.

In a sense he basically shot himself in the foot wit that one.
    What gets me is that there were more people convinced that he was dead then actually knew this was a Hoax. Man the internet doesn't only take your soul but also your mind @_@

Well what little bit of their minds that were left before coming to KHI
    Thanks, and yes it was funny with a bit of truth thrown in.
    Prodigy and Vandread's quotes were hilarious XD

But in all seriousness, come on it was too damn obvious...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back