• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Loputousu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Best Online Service

Simple, what do you believe is the best online service? I'm going to have to say Xbox Live. It is quick and easy, with loads of great games to play online, and it has one gamertag for all games instead of that friend code shit. The only downside is that you have to pay for it. PSN is also...
  2. L

PETA meets Nintendo

(I don't know if this should go here or in the Discussion forum. If it is in the wrong place, could a mod please move it?) Cooking Mama, The Unauthorized PETA Edition: Mama Kills Animals | PETA.org I don't see how this game is supposed to help people stop eating turkey. All it did was make me...
  3. L

Bad news for Wii Music; Good news for everyone else

GoNintendo » Blog Archive » Nintendo Channel December stats - Madden 09 All-Play sees lots of play, Wii Music stumbles- What are you waiting for? Not only are Wii Music's sales not as strong as anticipated, but now it seems that people who have bought it aren't even playing it that much...
  4. L

Wii Wing

IGN: Nyko Wing Classic Controller for Wii Flies Into Stores Lawsuit is imminent.
  5. L

Greetings

Hello, I am new. I hope that this place is enjoyable. :>
Back