• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PETA meets Nintendo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loputousu

(I don't know if this should go here or in the Discussion forum. If it is in the wrong place, could a mod please move it?)

Cooking Mama, The Unauthorized PETA Edition: Mama Kills Animals | PETA.org

I don't see how this game is supposed to help people stop eating turkey. All it did was make me hungry.

I support animal rights %100, but PETA is doing it wrong. Like, really wrong. They should be more like the ASPCA, and try to help abused animals instead of trying to stop me from having a traditional Thanksgiving meal.

Discuss.

S

Shadow Soldier

How is it Nintendo? It's Majesco that's making the games. Also, this is about 2 weeks old.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
PETA is full of fucking idiots and the owner (who inherited it) doesn't even care about animal rights.

blackmage-1

Website
www.blackmage-1.deviantart.com
I actually used to be a member on the peta2 (peta for teenagers and young adults) street team, but I left because I really don't condone their methods they utilize. I am all for animal rights (hence why I'm vegetarian) and I am for animal liberation, but peta's methods are too drastic. That game you said, for example, and the fact that they are aiming their campaigns at the younger generation, usually kids from as young as six years old. Kid's are impressionable at that age, and can't really make a decision without being majorly influenced. That's one point anyway.

There's alot of other reasons why I don't approve of peta, but I think you get the idea.

~Black Mage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back