• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Lifes.Lover
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• apparently that was their second hit o:

lol i wonder if anyone still calls it now asking for jenny
    Again, I don't think it really was the Memories. Think about it like that - Kairi, that grew up in completely different conditions and situations than the original thing. So it ended up being a completely different person to the point that being based on Kairi is just about redundant.
    I'm starting to suspect I was into more than what I bargained for with the "you changed, Kairi" theory. This is the second time they showed that what Sora remembered (Namine allegedly replacing Kairi being the first) has nothing to do with the actual thing. This is beginning to be a pattern.
    And I know T_T Xion's especially are beautiful. But I still wish there was more Riku-Xion insight in the game.
    Xion: *meets Riku* *time skip in which she was with Riku* *decides to disappear into Sora*
    me: ...wtf?
    Fine, just fine. Should probably get a coughdrop soon.

In the "What's your favorite number thread"

people are stupid :c they don't get it
    C
    Random Fact:
    We are now the same age.

Random Fact # 2:
    Your avatar frightens me...
    C
    I'm so glad that you're glad that I am amused by you. I mean seriously, my life is complete.
    Seriously. :p
    spoiler tag stuff like that, Lilo xD for the sake of those reading my profile
    Well, the Memories of Kairi were what she got at first and what shaped her look, but then her own Memories no doubt kicked in, not to mention a lot more of Sora aside from just Kairi, so it adds up.
    Which means that at the end, Xion being "based" on Sora's Memories of Kairi is all but redundant in light of how much else she has in her :\ and Riku and Namine being the ones to tell me Sora cares for her doesn't change much as my views about Namine's opinion in the matter are well known, and I can't blame Riku after 1) KH1 where Sora kept going "Kairi Kairi Kairi", 2) jealousy issues from before KH1, 3) spending what time he did with Namine.
    One thing that does add up though is that Xion also had Sora's Memories of Castle Oblivion. So when Roxas fused eventually with Sora at the end, it would explain why Sora remembered Namine - through Roxas, Sora got those Memories back since Xion had them.
    Or Xion just wasn't supposed to be like Kairi past the looks, durr.
    Actually, Watanabe didn't write Days. Nomura did most of it XD;
    I was talking about the plot elements though.
    The thing is, I don't think it makes too much sense about either. Namine is her Nobody - she should've been her at her core. And Xion is supposedly based on Sora's Memories of Kairi. So why wasn't she EVER anything like that? Unless of course that is them telling us that the Kairi Sora remembered and the Kairi Namine supposedly put herself in whose stead were nothing like present day Kairi, har har :D
    It still irks me that at the bottom line, if you don't believe Sora loves Kairi, Xion might as well have been another Riku Replica. I mean, come on. You can't be THAT lame, Nomura.

Btw lol Rion fic's up. Read at your own risk. Or something.
    C
    lol.
    Just trust me. You are. And I am amused. ;P
    C
    You're just adorable.
    And that amuses me sometimes. lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back