• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ::leonskey::

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Easy Way to Defeat Xaldin

Cool, i didnt find xaldin to be that hard to beat the first time, but thisl help because im just trying proud. thanks umm, good for you, but what does that have to do with the walkthrugh? unessisary information.
  2. L

secret ending

thats not a fact, thats an assumption. i see no proof stating that thare has to be a keychain for every keyblade, also no way seeing the conclusion its out of the depth of feild is out of the question
  3. L

secret ending

have you ever modeled anything? or even seen prerendered video before, they polish every thing to look the best for the veiwer, and since this was a videogame they had a deadline. so they didnt add the keychains. [Edit]plus, you dont take into account that your sopposed to get the video after...
  4. L

Free Day of defeat: source weekend.

well, a few days ago valve announced they would be givin everyone a chance to try out thare latest fps, Day of defeat: Source. Day of Defeat: Source is now avalaible for a free trial on Steam. So if you don't have DoD:S, you can try it out from today until 11:59 PM Sunday. if your unfamilliar...
  5. L

Fanfiction ► A Short and pointless Story

well, taleast you ddint try and have me Be evil, this time.
  6. L

Fanfiction ► A Short Fanfic (Or is it)

O_O... i never realized how evil i was.
  7. L

happy birthday Kairi_angel

Well, todays mah younger sisters Bday, and we all need to have some sort of celebration. to everyone, even if you dont know K_A, CELEBRATE OR PHAIL AT LIFE. XD [insert picturs here when they are done.] Im gonna draw some stuffs for this. so itl be up later. everyone else give thanks for teh...
  8. L

Kingdom Hearts II OST Cover Pic?

ok, you got a bigger pic?
  9. L

A crazy theory "spoliers"

Thare is a spoiler forum you know. your sopposed to post it in thare. *has a mod move this to the right place*
  10. L

Crossfire part one

this rp takes place after the inuyasha Saga is over, and focuses on a war betwene the humans and deamons,witch spawned because of tension betwene the cross of humans and deamons in modern day times. also the rebellion it sparks. more improtantly, this chapter will focus on the clumsy millitary...
  11. L

where can u import kh2

i personally wouldent know, or dont know if you need to get a mod chip for your ps2, but i would check ebay.
  12. L

diffrence in the full ending and the Real full ending

this would probobly be better for the spoilers forum. considering the answer you may get will have spoilers. i myself havent watched bolth of them, but i saw the full ending. so not sure whatll be new.
  13. L

What Would You All Like To See?

like ive posted in your other topics. spoilers have thare own subforum now. itd be appreciated if you didnt post that manny out here. and yes. that footage does look preety cool
  14. L

Timless River Scene **Short But Good** *Slight Spoiler*

galoop thare is a spoiler sub forum already. t'is agianst the rules to post spoilers out here, i think.
  15. L

OMG! Lion King GAMEPLAY!! **SPOILERS**

i like it. the only problem is that in the lionking move thae was alot more fire and think it was raining. (off topic) For gods sake, people. use punctuation. edit also thare is a spoiler subforum this should be in.
Back