• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Easy Way to Defeat Xaldin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Well this worked for me and I was on Proud Mode

1st)make sure your at around 35-45 level
2nd)equipt knocksmash & Whirlwind
3rd)Shortcut Reflect & Cure

Now there are 2 ways to do this....one way will get you almost completely untouched and the other you'll probably get touched afew times....

First run towards him but don't get to close, just get close enough to trigger the reaction command and double jump when he tries to attack you but press triangle to absorb the learn ability, continue this until you get 9 then use about 4-5 of them

repeat this strategy and he'll die before he even gets a chance to get off his beserk form......trust me it really works cause I defeated him like this without getting damaged

Second you could continue like stated earlier and stock up 9 learn abilites then unleash all of them on him and use whirlwind or knocksmash after the last arial attack....

then procceed to double jump/dash away from him to avoid his bereserk attacks, then run to the end of the bridge and cast reflect when the beam comes your way....if he tries the same berserk attack when he gets back to the bridge do the same as before...and when he returns to normal- you can cast reflect to stun and take off damage or gather learn abilites such as before......either way he'll go down hard....
and as always cast cure or potions when needed.

Well those are the best ways to defeat him.....I'd recommend the first one cause thats the one I used and he was beatin within 30 secs.......
and I didn't take any damage
and for those of you who don't believe me, I'd show you some video of it but I don't really know how to tape my battles....

Axel, Deymx, Luxord, Xigbar, Saix, and Xemnas(1st) battles coming soon...if help is needed

::leonskey::

User Title
Cool, i didnt find xaldin to be that hard to beat the first time, but thisl help because im just trying proud. thanks

soraisriku said:
I'm just 2 world away from Xalian
umm, good for you, but what does that have to do with the walkthrugh? unessisary information.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
they the first strategy i used when the game came out worked and now i used it to thanks

Joe

Bronze Member
your strategies are good
but I do suggest getting Valor and Master form as high a level as possible
so that you can clear his attack with high jump and air dodge

Joe

Bronze Member
well, the only reason I said that is so if he got of that dragon whirlwind attack you may be able to avoid
(not comfirmed)

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
You can't dodge that dragon wind attack with double jump I've tryed it many times, trust me I've got that fight saved so i can study his moves anytime.....it don't work your just better off using reflect....

and it might work for some but It didn't for me

Joe

Bronze Member
have you tried with all your forms leveled up as much as possible
the 13th member

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
yeah I've tried but it didn't work....trust me I went to Mulan World and leveled up as much as I possibly could....but it didn't work....I still got hit

but the first way I showed I managed to beat him without him touching me....I got a perfect on him...it was really funny

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
no prob.....if you guys need any help with any of the other Organization Members let me know cause me and my friend are really compete with each other so we tried to get almost perfect matches with them.....on Proud Mode...so yeah

I can just about get through every fight without getting hurt most of the time.....

and thanx for the compliment

Joe

Bronze Member
another good suggestion is if you use forms to refill life use wisdom cause it shoots the bullets and if you almost never use it like its on level 1 it will run out fast

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
Yeah I mean your idea.....its good too, cause it refills your health in a pinch, but you risk going into Anti Form-cause to me that form is a curse although it is really fast....it is weaker and against people like Xaldin who are fast and have many powerful attacks you don't really stand a chance

Joe

Bronze Member
true, but if you have ariel recovery it works in anti-form and plus anti-forms fast and deadly at times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back