• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KingMickey626

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KingMickey626

Which Figures Would You Like To See?K

With Diamond Select, releasing more figures, this time the third series with Tron, Sark, Sora, Donald, Goofy and King Mickey. I was wondering what people would like to see. Me, I would like to see; Some more villains such as Xehanort, Ansem, maybe some bosses and Organisation 13 characters...
  2. KingMickey626

Favourite Keyblade, Keyblade Wielder and Character.

Hey All, I was wondering what everyones favourite keyblade, Keyblade wielder and character. Mine is: Keyblade: Kingdom Keyblade Keyblade Wielder: Sora & King Mickey Characters: Sora & King Mickey
  3. KingMickey626

What Worlds Would You Like To See?

Hi All, With Kingdom Hearts 3 gracing our consoles, hopefully within the next couple of years. I was wondering, what worlds people would like to see? For me personally I would love to see Motunui the island from Moana and being able to go round the island featured in the movie with a...
  4. KingMickey626

Where's Sora?

Hey all, I was wondering what happened to Sora? Pop Vinyl recently released Kingdom hearts figures, which included, King Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Chip, Dale and Pete but no Sora. Now it has being announced that Kingdom Hearts plushies, due for release in August, which included, King Mickey...
Back