• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where's Sora?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMickey626

Hey all,

I was wondering what happened to Sora? Pop Vinyl recently released Kingdom hearts figures, which included, King Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Chip, Dale and Pete but no Sora. Now it has being announced that Kingdom Hearts plushies, due for release in August, which included, King Mickey, Donald and Goofy, again no Sora. Does anyone know why this is? I have a theory, that its to do with licencing, that Sora is entity of Square Enix but surely if this was the case then Kingdom Hearts would be totally out of bounds.

KingMickey626
oishii-heart.png

Caxinuld

Awards
Despite KH celebrating its 15th anniversary and the fame it's gotten over the years, Sora hasn't reached the levels of iconic fame that Mickey, Donald & Goofy have, so Disney is just making merchandise of them in their KH outfits because they are more likely to sell in large numbers compared to a Sora plushy or pop vinyl.

Muke

whatever
Awards
All KH original characters (Sora, Kairi, Riku, Aqua, etc.) are owned by Disney

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Sora has, like, a thousand figures and counting. Give the rest of the cast the spotlight for a change. lol

Besides, Sora has had a foam keychain from Monogram last year and will be getting two more (Final Form and Anti Sora) this year.

The inevitable Tsum Tsum will happen at some point too.

KingMickey626

KH characters are coming to Tsum Tsum, I would of thought that Sora would be important character to develop in to Merchandise,, as he is one of the main characters that we play as!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back