• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by Kingdom Clasm

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Official Jak and Daxter Trilogy Thread

I am a big fan of the Jak and Daxter trilogy, and was just wanting to discuss it, and to see just how many people have played the games. Also, I would like to know who all has actually played all three of the games, namely the first one, Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy. Comments, thoughts...
  2. K

A Legacy of Friendship

So many tales have been of a universe in danger of being destroyed, of heroes rising up and defeating the darkness, saving all the universe from destruction. But this tale, my friends, is not about a whole universe in danger of being engulfed. No. This is a tale of a single world in dire...
  3. K

Pronunciations

"A" does actually sound like "uh" in some words, KL. Also, about Larxene's pronuciation, I messed up on that. It was a typo. I will fix it if it is about to send you into a trauma. The only reason my pronunciation sounds weird is because you are used to pronouncing Namine a different way. I...
  4. K

Pronunciations

I am confident that Namine is pronounced "Nu-mee-nay", but of course that is only my opinion. Marluxia I am also confident is pronounced "Mar-looks(hard "oo")-zee-a(soft a)". Larxene: Lar-kseen Those are the names that I disagree with you guys on how to pronounce.
  5. K

the coolest world in kh

*sigh* This thread never gets old. My favorite world is Neverland. You get to fly in Neverland, and I like the cut-scenes in it.
  6. K

Flaw in the End of the World

You are a fool, sora_reborn, and a n00b at that. I'd first like to point out that all of the people above me (save you) are right. The second thing I would like to point out is that you are a n00b for asking for a rep point. I could laugh right now. That is the exact thing to do if you don't...
  7. K

Fanfiction ► Aidan's Story

Sarabis: ^_^ Oh yes indeed! Roaricki: *sitting in a lawn chair* I don't really care......
  8. K

Sarabis: *pats Roaricki on the back* Yes, Roaricki can get a little out of hand. Roaricki: -_-; No comment.....
  9. K

Sarabis: Lay her on me! ^^ Can't wait! Roaricki: *gags*
  10. K

Sarabis: *spectacles appear on his nose, speaking in a mock British accent* Hmm. Yes..... Yes indeed. Very descriptive, very detailed. I can picture a version of Transient Town in my mind. Oh, what am I saying? *clears throat, talking regularly now* I'm saying I likie! ^_^ Roaricki: *sighs...
  11. K

Roaricki: *reviewing k_k's post* Oh great. The idiot squad's here. Sarabis: Yes we are! ^_^ Roaricki: -_-;
  12. K

Indeed. You're a good writer. I expect to see more.
  13. K

This is a great story, Wilight, Fee free to continue. Oh, and about the typos, don't sweat it. Happens to me all the time.
  14. K

100 arce woods

I like Hundred Acre Wood. It is my second favorite world, and a nice break from the game. It probably won't come back, but I indeed hope it does.
  15. K

Save the King help?

For the easiest way, Just level up to about 70 or 80, and get the Ultima Weapon. Of course, you can still beat it without the Ultima Weapon and a super high level, but if you're not an experienced gamer, then you should go with that.