• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Kingaison98

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

358/2 title theory

I think it represents the days in the org. Shared by Roxas and Xion.
  2. K

What takes so long?

Re: What takes song long? For the North American version, it's making the game kid-friendly. Have you noticed? In KH2 Axels dieing scene was much more hardcore in the Japanese version. There were red lines across the screen, and he was on fire while he was lying down. There is swearing in the...
  3. K

Could Allwines death delay the English release of Days?

They could just as easily replace Allwine as they did with Walter Disney, Walter played Mickey before Allwine. And when Disney died, they replace him with Allwin
  4. K

New 358/2 Days Trailer!

It doen'st Prove that Roxas and Sora have to do everything the same.
  5. K

New 358/2 Days Trailer!

That doesn't mean that they have to have the same actions in Cutscenes does it? And about Xion, I think she'll end up looking like WE INTERRUPT THIS PROGRAM FOR AN IMPORTANT NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT! A NEW 358/2 DAYS TRAILER HAS BEEN RELEASED!
  6. K

New 358/2 Days Trailer!

Did anyone but me see the similarity from when Sora first flies in KH1? Roxas jumps backwards off of a cliff and starts flying just like how Sora dodges the croc. It's at about 1:30
  7. K

New 358/2 Days Trailer!

I knew it! Now we can beat up Xion with Roxas or Vice-Versa.
  8. K

Next Nintendo Power - 358/2 Days Cover Story

Gamestop Doesn't sell them. Books-A-Million, Game Crazy, Borders, and Barnes & Noble sells Nintendo power.
  9. K

Xion Theory

After, when Sora became human again.
  10. K

358/2 Days Xion Gameplay?

Where'd you hear that?
  11. K

358/2 Days Xion Gameplay?

Do you guys think that Xion will be playable in Days or just a plot device? I hope she's playable, cuz then in multiplayer you can fight Keyblade against (possibly fake)Keyblade. I hope you do, I'm going to look at the silhouettes on the jap. website to see if she's playable
  12. K

Xigbar, Demyx, Luxord, Xion

Lexaeus Lex-see-is(Said by Axel and Zexion in KH Re: CoM) But it's said Leck-Zai-Us by Riku in the part where Ansem tries to possess him again
  13. K

Xigbar, Demyx, Luxord, Xion

Xion in english is (Zi-on) but in japanese it's (She-on). Xigbar is right. But Showdown is right for Luxord and Demyx
  14. K

Most Epic Scene in the game?

Are we talking only cutscenes? or scenes during fights like when Sora runs up the building towards Xemnas and they fight in mid-air? Well, my favorite cutscene is when Sora tries to give Jack the keyblade, and evryone says they're alike. My most Epic cutscene, was The part before Demyx when the...
  15. K

Xion Theory

But Ion is a word, No I doesn't really make sense. For the people who don't think that's how all Org. Members get their name, because of Xemnas, and Axel. Xemnas = Ansem+X scrambled up, Axel, we don't know yet, we'd probably have to wait for 358/2 Days.
Back