• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
She has one because Sora does, in accordance to what has been said in this thread. I have my thoughts as well, but those will remain in my thread.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I love how people say that it HAS to be a name in there.
Putting the fact Axel's name is an X slapped on "ale", FFVII's Reno's favorite drink, you forget that the original X-named person, Xehanort, had an X slapped on something that isn't a name, is an anagram of actual words that relate to his character's motif, and his name is probably the reason why the Organization have the entire X-slapping process in the first place.

Ion isn't a name. It's a word you say could be Xion's name because of its meaning. If you rule out No I for not being a name, you lose the right to use Ion as well.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
At least that's what we think. To be honest though there aren't many other ways to put it. Ale seems most probable.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
But Ion is a word, No I doesn't really make sense.

Xion said:
"Atashi wa ittai... dare nano?" [=Who the hell am I?]

I think it makes the most sense out of all the possible anagrams thus far.

It hasn't been confirmed to be Ale, but yeah, that's the mot probable name.

It was confirmed to be why he was named Axel, by Nomura himself. Which kind of comes to show how little relevance his Somebody has.

simair

In a lovely land of laughing llamas who leap over
I personally think they kept their name as Organization XIII
because their fourteenth member was part of their thirteenth
member, a two member in one nobody thing.

I have always thought that they didn't change the Org.'s name because maybe Xion wasn't an official member yet. Like she hadn't proved herself trustworthy or something. Like when Axel says that no matter how many times Xion escapes he will always bring her back? Like she ran away from them and fought against them sometimes. Maybe they figured that (a) she wasn't worth all that trouble because she wasn't going to listen to them and (b) they already had a keyblade wielder so did they really need her? But they had to bring her back to keep her away from Diz or someone who would use her against them.

It makes more sense in my head than on the screen though... Maybe I shouldn't post this but I will just to see what you all think about it. Maybe it isn't totally idiotic? But anyways I usually read the threads. Not post on them. Obviously.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
That's mostly a dream though. We already know how Roxas and Xemnas met, when Xemnas found him and named him. Which also makes Xemnas asking Roxas about his true name redundant, since he had to have known, both by renaming him, and why he even came personally to fetch him.

simair

In a lovely land of laughing llamas who leap over
That's mostly a dream though. We already know how Roxas and Xemnas met, when Xemnas found him and named him. Which also makes Xemnas asking Roxas about his true name redundant, since he had to have known, both by renaming him, and why he even came personally to fetch him.

Okay I'm just purely curious not attacking you but how is it a dream? I'm not understanding. And Xemnas just asked if Roxas remembered his true name. Maybe he was wondering if he had any memories seeing as Sora was a heartless for such a short time? I don't mean to be rude or anything. I'm just trying to figure it all out...

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's a dream because it's a mess amongst all the parts Roxas remembers from Sora. I think it was also referenced somewhere, but either way, the FM+ showed how Xemnas and Roxas first met, and it was when Roxas was named. Hence why Xemnas doesn't need to ask Roxas if he remembers it, they both know it.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Rain said:

Didn't that conversation really occur though?

Nomura Interview said:
In the beginning of the game, there's a conversation between Xemnas and Roxas that went like "I met him. He looks just like you." "Who are you?" at the beach in the World of Darkness. Did this happen right after Sora's fight with the Enigmatic Man in KH:FM?
"Right after".... I'm not sure about that but yes, it's after that. In this game it was never stated that Xemnas was the EM in KH:FM but from the way he fights and his line "He looks just like you", I hinted that it was him in KH:FM.

Roxas asked for Xemnas' name so does that mean that scene shows him meeting Xemnas for the first time and that's when he joined the Organization?
Not really. It's true that he had a conversation with Xemnas at that beach before but that's not their first meeting and their conversation wasn't like that either. The conversation at the beginning of the game was Roxas' dream, mixed with his memories and feelings. The part where he asked for Xemnas' name but instead was asked back for his real name was a reflection of Roxas' feelings on who really is. Roxas didn't know his real name, remember? If he remembered that he was Sora, I think he wouldn't join the Organization in the first place.

Edit: Nevermind. I see what you mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back