• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KH_Love7

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Terra / Sora relationship.(just theorizing)

Yeah I agree, it's as mysterious as to how Ven looks like the older version of Roxas!?! I guess we're gonna have to unfortunately wait for our questions to be answered. *Impatient*
  2. K

Haha if Sora was MX's kid, I'd be like...wtf. That's not possible. Quite frankly it's hard to tell if they are related or not, maybe they have a connection of somekind, but is it necessarily blood connection? o.O
  3. K

What about the princesses??

I never thought about this. Maybe they didn't know they were the PoH back then, maybe they're roles were different. Hmm..
  4. K

Kingdom Hearts II Manga

I've been keeping check and so far, there isn't a release date scheduled as far as I know..I hate waiting too..I love the manga! ^.^
  5. K

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

I'm sure that Sony's gonna make a lot money when it comes close to the release of the games, or even starting now. So this is gonna be a game where you can play as one of the three Chasers right? Cause it said on KHI that there would be three ...ugh i forgot the word.
  6. K

combo

Yeah, that move didn't do much for me, so I just stopped using it. Now Omnislash, that's my key move, that and Trinity.
  7. K

I'm not sure at this point the relation yet, but I personally believe that they DO have a connection. Just haven't established what kind yet. :P
  8. K

what are they?

Human. It just seems logical to me. And many people think they may be ancestors of Kairi, Sora, Roxas/Riku. So if that was true, then they're humans.
  9. K

Did anyone else hate the Pride Lands?

I agree. It was different. Sora cub was so cute, but the handling and running was hard at first for me.
  10. K

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

I'm glad I did wait to get a PSP. Now I'm either gonna buy the Slim or wait until Christmas. ^.^
  11. K

CoM Manga

Haha, yeah I bought it. Cause I'm too lazy to sit and download manga, (my laptop only has so much space anyways)
  12. K

cloud

Yes!!! All the time! Besides being a rabid Cloud fan girl his card was my favorite and my key move was usually Omnislash or Trinity. Greeat move for the game.! ^.^
  13. K

The Most Important Person to Sora is...

I wouldn't think Kairi is the most important person, I would think that all his friend's are important, I mean if he goes through all that for them,,,and in KHCoM it's Sora going to find Riku! Not like in KH when it was Kairi so obvisouly Kairi isn't the only most important person to Sora.
  14. K

A Missing Letter?

Maybe Nomura did it on purpose to make us wonder! o.O Maybe we just won't know. But it's a good question...never thought about it. Well it mostly like has something to do with Castle Oblivion and its whereabouts since that's where you start in CoM.
  15. K

Marluxia

They didn't betray they just wanted to overthrow the Organization, but like you all said Axel got in the way! Yeay for Axel!! <3
Back