• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

combo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roXas'sweetheart

the combo Zanatangin or something[ sorry i cant remember the spelling, but i hope u reconize it] , its not very accurate. it hardly hits targets. am i using it wrong????? :unsure: or does it just suck? i think im using it wrongg......HELP!

Tensuke

It's called "Zantesuken". It's kinda hard to hit with that attack, but i also think that attack sucks. I mean it hardly does any damage. But to hit with it, you have to stay really close to your enemies.

funnymanhaha1000

U have to be close to the enemy. and it can be useful in some boss fights, its renders the enemies card completely unreloadable

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
The sleight can be quite helpful, It breaks the enemy's card. I use it often, I prefer Ragnarok or Ars Arcanum if you wanna do damage.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Yeah, that move didn't do much for me, so I just stopped using it. Now Omnislash, that's my key move, that and Trinity.

both break too easy couse they last long, trinity is useless in boss fights

anyway as funnyman said it can be useful in boss fights, but it sucks versus Heartless

Riku191

ive used that but it doesnt realy do any damage doesnt it seal them for a sec or something i just use judgement thats my fav sleight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back