• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KeybladeMaster86

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

We Know So Little About Kh2

yeah it sux that we have to speculate about the sequel. but when i think about it, the first kh didn't give away alot of information before it's release, but then again maybe we never expected it to be this great. i would rather be suprised and happy with the game then getting it and already...
  2. K

tarzan?

ok just to let you people know, tarzan isn't copyrighted to disney. Square-Enix and disney would have to pay just to be able to use anything of tarzan's world in the game. since that world wasn't needed to progress the story, they just didn't feel the need to put it in plus they weren't just...
  3. K

who would win

I shall say this once....Cloud would so kill Sephiroth.
  4. K

Keyblade Master

Riku IS the true keyblade master. The keyblade was supposed to go to him but he chose darkness instead of the light. But since Sora chose light he became the keyblade master. Sora's still great but I'm just stating the facts
  5. K

Help Me!!!!

Ok seriously I've played this game like a hundred times. But my problem is a couple of weeks ago I saved my game right before I was going to fight the phantom in neverland. well i finally got a couple days off and was gonna play it so I started up the game, everything was fine until I loaded my...
  6. K

The king's role in KH2.....evil????

Ok first of all, have you not seen the KH2 trailer??? Mickey helped protect Sora, Goofy, and Donald from the dusk on hollow bastion. This points out that he is indeed good and is trying to help sora in his quest. Second...If he was doing any kind of espionage, wouldn't this kind of give it away...
  7. K

who would you rather be in KH cloud or sephiroth

Cloud without a doubt. Can't nobody top Cloud
  8. K

who is ur favorite kh2 character

Okay everyone knows riku is bad ass because he controls the darkness but if I remember correctly Sora kicked his a$$ every time lol. Sora is the $h!t but Riku and Mickey are close runner ups haha. Out of FF characters leave it to my man Cloud that's enough said
  9. K

this just came to my head

Well lilbreg, I'm not gonna flame you for sayin that KH is better than Final Fantasy since they are both made by the same people lol. If you haven't noticed both FF and KH have alot in common, where do you think the spells, characters, and all the summons came from??? I do agree however that as...
  10. K

KH2 to be 2 disks

I do like the idea of one disc for each character's story but i highly doubt it. I'm pretty sure that Sora's and BHK's part's in the game will intertwine, so you'd have to switch between the discs every hour or so lol. I would believe it to be like in the older playstation final fantasy games...
Back