• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help Me!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeMaster86

Ok seriously I've played this game like a hundred times. But my problem is a couple of weeks ago I saved my game right before I was going to fight the phantom in neverland. well i finally got a couple days off and was gonna play it so I started up the game, everything was fine until I loaded my game and it wouldn't let me use the x button durin action. i thought maybe it was my controller but i pressed start and went to the menu, i pressed x to go into the controller function and it worked just fine. It allowed me to use it in the menu but i couldn't atack???but when i tried to play it wouldn't let me use my keyblade or anything. Another thing I found weird was I did the shorcut to spells where you hold R1 and press the three buttons to choose a spell and I could use the x then. How would I be able to use it to cast a shorcut spell but not to use it in battle. Then I finally decided to unplug my controller and plug it back in. When I did that, right when i plugged it in the keyblade swung but I couldn't do it again. Now I was gettin real frustrated so I decided to just start a game over to see if the file was corrupt. I even took out the memory ard and the hdd drive i had. When I got to where you choose the sword, staff, and shield it wouldn't let me use the x button again. Ok that's all if you oofer any insight it would greatly appreciated. Oh yeah I've tried playin other games and it's just fine.

The Reaper

KeybladeMaster86 said:
Ok seriously I've played this game like a hundred times. But my problem is a couple of weeks ago I saved my game right before I was going to fight the phantom in neverland. well i finally got a couple days off and was gonna play it so I started up the game, everything was fine until I loaded my game and it wouldn't let me use the x button durin action. i thought maybe it was my controller but i pressed start and went to the menu, i pressed x to go into the controller function and it worked just fine. It allowed me to use it in the menu but i couldn't atack???but when i tried to play it wouldn't let me use my keyblade or anything. Another thing I found weird was I did the shorcut to spells where you hold R1 and press the three buttons to choose a spell and I could use the x then. How would I be able to use it to cast a shorcut spell but not to use it in battle. Then I finally decided to unplug my controller and plug it back in. When I did that, right when i plugged it in the keyblade swung but I couldn't do it again. Now I was gettin real frustrated so I decided to just start a game over to see if the file was corrupt. I even took out the memory ard and the hdd drive i had. When I got to where you choose the sword, staff, and shield it wouldn't let me use the x button again. Ok that's all if you oofer any insight it would greatly appreciated. Oh yeah I've tried playin other games and it's just fine.
It might be the controller!? i dont really know to tell you you truth. It's awfuly strange. It could be something with the disk. Some times if its scratched somethings wont work! Is it scratched?

black acid

Heros need Villains
KeybladeMaster86 said:

don't stress your sefl all you need is a new contol:D

Dark Fire

it could be a number of things:
*stuffed controller (but if it was u wouldn't be able to use the quick spell
*stuffed up CD (but then u shouldn't be able to play it or it would stuff up at a certain piont
*CD dirty (so just clean it)
*dirty controller(there is dirt or other junk in it)
*or its the console it self (check other games)

But it is still strange... best guest though is that it is the CD is sratched but i'm not 100%

~Unknown_User~

Well you said it works in the menu and whatnot...but it sounds liek you either have a glitch in your copy of the game or you've somehw managed to dis able 'X" as a control function button...
how odd...

Batman1

my best be tis to try a new controller if u have one. If not then see if maybe your game is just messed up and wont let u use x. reply again and tell me if it only works on ur disk. try to borrow a friends and test it out.

Dual Wielder

maybe you accidently keep tapping up on the right analog stick thus causing it to land on the empty command menu down the bottom?

B

Bwaha

hmm... i think that maybe ur controller is messed up, or ur game has a glitch. did ur x button work before? i think that if you have another controller, you should try it. good luck :eek: . ff rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back